PDA

View Full Version : How to manage the tables popping up on your screen

asusual33
03-07-2011, 05:27 AM
Hi,

I've recently bought tableninja Pokerstars to ease multitabling SnG's which I play TILED..

Now the "table layout" option in the setup/custom play settings of tableninja is of course set to "Tiled".. Aside from that I have exactly the same settings as the "Required Pokerstars Settings"..

I play 24tables on two screens tiled.. but BEFORE I tried to play 28-30tables of which the 24tables are all tiled + the other additional 4-6 tables are STACKED .. After trying to play 28-30 tables simultaneously I concluded it was too much for me, in other words, it didn't work out :( :).. So since then I'm just playing 24 tables tiled..

Now the question is.. every time I registered for 24tables the tables POPS UP in different ways like: the first 4 tables it pops ups on my 1st screen and then table nr. 5 and 6 POPS UP STACKED/over those 4screens..

So basically, is there a way how I can manage how the 24tables pops up? So preferably, the first 12 tables will pop up on my 1st screen all tiled STARTING from the right corner above left to right (=4tables) then 2nd row 4 tables, then the other 4tables 3rd row.. and after that the same on my 2nd screen.. (= 24 tables)?

I also like to say that I think you know/are aware of the "save custom layout" in "the view menu/tab" on pokerstars.. There I already saved my "24tables-custom layout" starting from the right corner above left to right etc. (same description as above).. So I posted it here cuz I don't know if this can be fixed with tableninja and/or pokerstars "settings"..

Sorry for the long post but I wanted to be clear as possible so you understand what the "issue" is all about.. and hopefully you could help me..

Greetzz and thx in advance

fopah
03-07-2011, 12:41 PM
Hi,
The layout the tables pop up in is a pokerstars feature it has nothing to do with table manager. When you save your custom layout make sure to check the box that says "apply in succession" This should make the tables pop up in the order that you set them up in.