PDA

View Full Version : Full tilt hands - imported as incomplete hands

GeorgeLuz
02-08-2015, 06:33 AM
Hi there,

(This problem is separate to my other topic)

When i import hands from FT, they are imported as incomplete hands. After i request those hands via FT support, import works well.

Any idea?

Many thanks

Ilja Buschman

GeorgeLuz
02-08-2015, 07:12 AM
Hi there,

(This problem is separate to my other topic)

When i import hands from FT, they are imported as incomplete hands. After i request those hands via FT support, import works well.

Any idea?

Many thanks

Ilja Buschman

Ok, simply updating worked. Sorry for the polution of this forum.

Can be closed, if there is such a thing

fozzy71
02-08-2015, 09:11 AM
Thank you for letting us know what solved your problems. It helps us when crafting future replies to other customers with similar problems.

Full Tilt updated their hand history format last summer. This is why it is important to always use the latest official release. Some times you may even need to be using the latest beta* update so if/when prompted for updates please take a few minutes to read the release notes.

Beta patch update notification is enabled by default but you may have turned it off in your settings. These changes should be available in the next gold beta release. If it was ever disabled it can be enabled via the Settings > General > [x] Prompt for Beta Updates.

Good luck at the tables. If you have any further questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.