PDA

View Full Version : Preflop Cards Tourney

Polar_Bears
03-07-2011, 03:13 AM
Couple of questions:

* What is the color coding behind the known cards? Black, Blue, light blue, lighter blue, etc...

* What is the percentage underneath each known hole card for? Is this the amount of time vs whole DB that you have had these cards?

* What is the QQ, KK, AA, AK frequency rate based off?

* On the Hands tab, if I select "ALL" and the number at the bottom of the screen below all my hands, is this the total number of hands in my DB? If so, will it ever be fixed so I can look at my entire database (since it is huge) at once without getting all kinds of run time errors and the app crashing? I know someone last year said to filter by a specific date cause of resources, but I thought this would of been fixed by now.

Thanks for your time!

netsrak
03-07-2011, 04:46 AM
Please check our FAQ: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/164/Preflop+Cards+%28Cash+Games+%26+Tourney+Sub-Window%29

and come back if you have questions left.

Polar_Bears
03-07-2011, 04:59 AM
Please check our FAQ: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/164/Preflop+Cards+%28Cash+Games+%26+Tourney+Sub-Window%29

and come back if you have questions left.

Ummm....yea...I have a few more questions:

* What is the color coding behind the known cards? Black, Blue, light blue, lighter blue, etc...

* What is the percentage underneath each known hole card for? Is this the amount of time vs whole DB that you have had these cards?

* What is the QQ, KK, AA, AK frequency rate based off?

* On the Hands tab, if I select "ALL" and the number at the bottom of the screen below all my hands, is this the total number of hands in my DB? If so, will it ever be fixed so I can look at my entire database (since it is huge) at once without getting all kinds of run time errors and the app crashing? I know someone last year said to filter by a specific date cause of resources, but I thought this would of been fixed by now.

netsrak
03-07-2011, 09:13 AM
1. the darker the blue the higher the percentage

2. the percentage is based on the hands sample size selected by the filters above the window and the quick filters on the left.

3. The frequency is just the sum of the percentages for this hands.

4. hands: this is the number of hands for the preflop cards and the filters you selected above. For example the number of AA in coldcall situations ...