PDA

View Full Version : Limper + squeeze is a squeeze?

Gaetano
02-02-2015, 11:53 AM
Hi i have the question. This action: Limper, raiser, cold call, 3 bet is a squeeze? The squeeze includes the initial limper? Thanks

fozzy71
02-02-2015, 01:03 PM
Hands with, and without, limpers before the first raiser are considered squeezes.

Gaetano
02-02-2015, 02:32 PM
Ok Thanks.... so a)MP Limper, CO raise, BTN cold call, SB 3 bet is considered a squeeze?

Gaetano
02-02-2015, 02:42 PM
Because if I selected "squeeze" in "more filters" i find also the hand " raised + called"..... i dont find the hands what start with the limpers.... i don' t find the hands with this action: limper, raise, cold call, 3 bet ( squeeze )

udbrky
02-02-2015, 11:39 PM
I have escalated your issue to our 2nd level support techs and they will respond to your email as soon as possible.

fozzy71
02-03-2015, 09:07 AM
Ok Thanks.... so a)MP Limper, CO raise, BTN cold call, SB 3 bet is considered a squeeze?

Yes, it should be. If you can find one of these hands and export it then import just that hand to a new database you should be able to check the squeeze stat to see if it is 100%.

Because if I selected "squeeze" in "more filters" i find also the hand " raised + called"..... i dont find the hands what start with the limpers.... i don' t find the hands with this action: limper, raise, cold call, 3 bet ( squeeze )

This could be a problem with the squeeze filter and our testers will have to take a look at this. Once we have tested and documented it thoroughly we will send you our results and/or ask for any other info/files that we may need to help resolve it.