PDA

View Full Version : HM1 Zoom HUD question

justafish
02-01-2015, 10:55 PM
HM1 and HUD both work fine with zoom, but the problem is that i only see the stats from the players which were on the table one or two hands before (i guess from the last autoupdate?). is there a way (maybe in HM2?) to see the live-stats/my HM notes of the players that are actually sitting on the table right in the moment playing the hand? i actually need my notes in the moment, i play the hand with them...

netsrak
02-02-2015, 04:33 AM
HM1 is no longer supported and will not support Zoom, you need to upgrade to HM2

justafish
02-02-2015, 05:49 AM
HM1 is no longer supported...
i know this already, thank you. what about this case in HM2, does it support the "live"-feature? i did ask that too in my first post...

fozzy71
02-02-2015, 12:40 PM
i know this already, thank you. what about this case in HM2, does it support the "live"-feature? i did ask that too in my first post...

You might still be able to get HM1 working on Zoom with this workaround (http://forums.holdemmanager.com/manager-general/450092-ps-zoom-holdem-manager-1-a.html).

HM2 works as it should with Zoom. If you have not tried HM2 recently you should be able to install the latest update and activate a new 30 day trial. If you have any problems with the trial let us know and we can extend the trial for you manually.

justafish
02-02-2015, 01:17 PM
thank you for your answer. since i took a longer break from poker, i first want to see if playing is still fun for me, before i invest money in HM2. so getting the HUD working with HM1 would be very cool as a first solution. my question concerning the workaround: can i copy the two files from HM2 (blitz.dll and starscommunicator.hm2) in the HM1 folder without starting and activating the trial version of HM2 or does HM2 need to be fully installed, updated and activated to get access to these two files? i appreciate yor help.

fozzy71
02-02-2015, 01:44 PM
I believe that question is addressed in the thread I linked to. You can simply download the installer and extract it to a new folder with a program like 7zip to get the files, or just install it and copy the files from the program files (x86) folder without having to actually run HM2 or activate the trial.

p.s. the blitz.dll was replaced with the fastfold.dll file in HM2. You need to copy the HM2 fastfold.dll file but rename it to blitz.dll for HM1 to recognize/use the new dll file as it doesn't know we renamed that file.

justafish
02-02-2015, 02:50 PM
thank you very much for your kind help, i appreciate it very much. the attitude you show towards your customers is really great! everything is working now as it should. :cool: will definately upgrade to HM2 as soon as i earned it on the tables! :)

ps: one more/last question: is it possible to see my overall stats on the table instead of my session stats since in zoom there is no real "table image" for the session required?

fozzy71
02-02-2015, 07:02 PM
No, that is not possible in HM1 or HM2.