PDA

View Full Version : Hud this zeroing static when changing table in a tournament

guilana
02-01-2015, 09:49 PM
Hello,
My Hud this zeroing static when changing table in a tournament,
probably a matter of configuration, but I'm not getting set.

Could someone help me?

_Loki_
02-02-2015, 12:44 AM
Do you mean this:-

Hero HUD statistics go back to zero when you are moved to a new tournament table?

guilana
02-02-2015, 02:59 AM
Do you mean this:-

Hero HUD statistics go back to zero when you are moved to a new tournament table?

Yes,
All players HUD statistics go back to zero when i moved to a new tournament table

fozzy71
02-02-2015, 12:45 PM
Your hero HUD is supposed to reset to 0 every time you sit at or get moved to a new table. Your opponent's HUDs should not if all of your HUD/Tournament Filters are on the default settings.

Make sure the HUD Settings > General Settings > Common Settings > [ ] 'Use session stats' is disabled.

Make sure that the HUD Settings > General Settings > Common Settings > Min hands: is set to '0'.

Make sure that the HUD Settings > Stat Appearance > Min samples: is set to '0' for each and every stat in your HUD if your issue is missing stats.

Make sure that your HUD Settings > HUD Filters are all set to '2 to 10' and that both check box options under Filter by limits are checked [x].

Make sure the HUD Settings > Tournament Filters are all set to '1 to 81+'. Changing these filters to anything other than their default settings will make the HUD Stats change drastically based on the number of players at the table and/or their stack sizes in tournaments.

If that doesn't fix the issues, please reproduce the problem and attach a screen shot - How to Take a Screen Shot in Windows (http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm) - showing the HUD, the Report for one of the selected players with the problems, and pictures of the HUD Filters and Tournament Filters and attach a log file as explained in this FAQ - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/1921/How+Do+I+Send+a+Log+File+to+Holdem+Manager+Support %3F

Snowkite
03-15-2015, 01:06 PM
Hello all, I have the same problem and it's not the only one I have, in CG stats displayed on the table are always those of the session, even though I chose the option all hands. I am unable to view the total stats.
What can I do to see my total stats and those of my opponent (CG) and the same thing for when I'm in tournaments and especially my stats does not drop to zero when I moved table (tournaments), thank you.
I handed the default settings as you suggest but it changes nothing.

Sorry for my English.

fozzy71
03-15-2015, 06:07 PM
Hello all, I have the same problem and it's not the only one I have, in CG stats displayed on the table are always those of the session, even though I chose the option all hands. I am unable to view the total stats.
What can I do to see my total stats

HM is designed to only show your session stats at that table as we felt it was a lot more useful for a couple of reasons:
1) A lot of people will have a huge amount of stats on themselves so it avoids performance issues having to crunch numbers to show these for yourself
2) A lot of regulars are very aware of their own stats and when you have a lot of stats accumulated it would take a huge swing to for the stat values to change with bigger samples
3) Its much more beneficial to see your session stats to get an idea of how aggressive or passive people will see you since you sat at that table. (again even if its against a reg you'll know yourself your overall image or at least you should)
4) You can easily check your overall stats in the reports section to remind yourself of any stats but again most people know their stats pretty well.

and those of my opponent (CG) and the same thing for when I'm in tournaments and especially my stats does not drop to zero when I moved table (tournaments), thank you.
I handed the default settings as you suggest but it changes nothing.

Sorry for my English.

Make sure the HUD Settings > General Settings > Common Settings > [ ] 'Use session stats' is disabled.

Make sure that the HUD Settings > General Settings > Common Settings > Min hands: is set to '0'.

Make sure that the HUD Settings > Stat Appearance > Min samples: is set to '0' for each and every stat in your HUD if your issue is missing stats.

Make sure that your HUD Settings > HUD Filters are all set to '2 to 10' and that both check box options under Filter by limits are checked [x].

Make sure the HUD Settings > Tournament Filters are all set to '1 to 81+'. Changing these filters to anything other than their default settings will make the HUD Stats change drastically based on the number of players at the table and/or their stack sizes in tournaments.

If that doesn't fix the issues, please reproduce the problem and attach a screen shot - How to Take a Screen Shot in Windows (http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm) - showing the HUD, the Report for one of the selected players with the problems, and pictures of the HUD Filters and Tournament Filters and attach a log file as explained in this FAQ - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/1921/How+Do+I+Send+a+Log+File+to+Holdem+Manager+Support %3F