PDA

View Full Version : Is there parameter like as "winrate% of bet at river" and "winrate% of cal at river?

wangsh9
02-01-2015, 05:18 PM
Is there parameter like as "winrate% of bet at river" and "winrate% of cal at river?
required them in HUD, thanks.

fozzy71
02-02-2015, 12:52 PM
These stats do not exist at this time. We have a large number of existing stat requests already and are only adding the most popular of the requests as time permits.

Winged Guy
02-03-2015, 05:48 PM
This is really important stat.

I remember X years ago there was a separate website where we could vote for the stats we want to invent. Is there something similar now? Cause from the last 3 topics i've commented - the stats there are just MUST HAVE, and as i see they are important for almost everybody, but it's sooo frustrating to post "+1" in every thread.

fozzy71
02-04-2015, 05:54 PM
We took down (or just stopped using is more accurate) the uservoice site. We are not planning to add any new stats until the developers get the report/hud stats inline but that is going to be a major project and I am not sure if/when it might happen.

These stats, and pretty much any stat you can think of, can be created with NoteCaddy Premium.