PDA

View Full Version : Hm cloud delete database doesnt work purge also not need help!!

winkel
01-31-2015, 05:34 PM
Hello i try several times to purge my database but it doesnt work!!Then i try to delete the compleet database but its still here could you help me please??ty have nice day

fozzy71
02-01-2015, 03:05 AM
We are planning to push a major site/server update on Monday that should address both of these issues. If you still have these problems after Tuesday let us know so we can investigate in more detail.

winkel
02-03-2015, 09:55 AM
hello fozzy just wanna let you know that clearing the compleet database works!!I didnot try to purge hands but i will this week i will let you know here if that works also!!ty for your help have nice day

fozzy71
02-03-2015, 01:49 PM
You are very welcome. Thank you for letting us know it solved your problems. It helps us when crafting future replies to other customers with similar problems.

Good luck at the tables. If you have any further questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.

Please let us know if you have any problems with the purge feature but it should work fine as far as I know, although I haven't tested it recently and we did do a major server update yesterday so your feedback would be appreciated.

fozzy71
02-03-2015, 03:21 PM
FYI - It looks like the developers removed the Purge Hands and Clear Database settings for some reason as part of yesterdays server update. I am not sure why they did this or when/if the settings will return so for now there is no option to purge or clear the database.

winkel
02-03-2015, 05:37 PM
Ty for the info!!I see that the developpers have removed the option delete compleet database and purge hands.Will it be back??Because what will happen when i reach the 100k hands again??have nice day sir

fozzy71
02-04-2015, 02:47 PM
I assume they will be back but they didn't tell me they were removing them so I am not sure when they will return.

fozzy71
02-06-2015, 05:46 PM
The options to purge and clear databases are back. You should only use the Clear Database option if suggested to by us. If you get near your 100k limit just use the Purge option to purge the X oldest months from the database so you have plenty of room left in your database for playing.