PDA

View Full Version : Registration code

VWuelfrath
01-29-2015, 09:34 PM
Hi, this message is intended for the support team.

I bought a new PC and I need to find my old registration code for HM1. I forgot my old account login and password, and asked to send a new password to my email address which was on @hotmail.com. Since I haven't used this address in years I don't have access to the email you sent. Could you please help me in retreiving my old account? You can contact me on the email address I have listed with this new account. I'll provide you with the information you need to confirm I'm the owner of the previous account.

Thanks a lot,
Vincent

VWuelfrath
01-29-2015, 09:40 PM
Hi,

I created a new account to find my old HM1 registration code. I changed laptop and now that I want to reinstall HM1 I need the code. I totally forgot my login information and the email address I used to create it is now dead. Could you help me by contacting me at the email address I registered with this account. Thanks!

Vincent

udbrky
01-30-2015, 01:36 AM
It would be very hard to contact you without knowing the information. You can email sales@holdemmanager.com with as much information - name, possible email addresses and the last 4 #'s of the cc that you used to purchase.