PDA

View Full Version : Poker Stars 7

Tangerine 53
01-26-2015, 02:06 PM
Does anyone know if HEM 1 will work with the new Poker Stars UK client upgrade to PS7?

fozzy71
01-26-2015, 03:40 PM
I believe it will on normal tables but am not 100% sure as we no longer support HM1 so our testers don't use the software any more. There is a known issue on Zoom tables and a thread with a workaround on page 2 of this forum that might have more information about ps6 vs ps7.

RunBad4Life
01-29-2015, 07:04 PM
mines doing jack shit how does this have one tiny comment in here about it, how do we fix???

fozzy71
01-29-2015, 07:10 PM
mines doing jack shit how does this have one tiny comment in here about it, how do we fix???

You can try this workaround (http://forums.holdemmanager.com/manager-general/450092-ps-zoom-holdem-manager-1-a.html). The last person that I suggested that to said it didn't work but it is the only thing I can suggest.

If you continue to have problems there is nothing else we can do since we no longer support this software so you should consider trying HM2. If you have not tried it recently you should be able to install the latest update and activate a new 30 day trial. If you have any problems with the trial let us know and we can extend the trial for you manually.

We stopped selling HM1 licenses when HM2 was released in November of 2011. We stopped updating for critical bugs and providing support for HM1 at the end of April 2014 - http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/661/HM1+End+of+Life+(EOL)+Common+Questions

RunBad4Life
01-29-2015, 08:19 PM
could you not make one exception as it's a massive upgrade that isn't likely to happen again for a years and years?

btw that workaround did nothing for me eitrher altho I was already using that version, I installed 3.5 turn it off n on to no effect.

udbrky
01-30-2015, 01:28 AM
If we did that, then we would just continue updating for every other new feature. We have discontinued support for HM1 previously and announced that we would not provide more updates, or support new site features. We do have a 30-day trial for HM2 that you can use to try it out.

RunBad4Life
01-30-2015, 01:23 PM
One thing I've noticed is table manager says 0/6 players for every table it seems to think it's all 6 handed? Also some people reporting there's works fine as normal without touching anything

RunBad4Life
01-30-2015, 02:56 PM
oh man I updated my laptop version to latest 1.14 etc and hud worked so did the same on pc and it wont :(it's prob something so simple but both set ups are identical

RunBad4Life
01-30-2015, 03:05 PM
ok sorted it for some reason the pc update wiped the hh folders so was nt linked to UK whereas the laptop version didnt.

fozzy71
01-30-2015, 04:28 PM
Thank you for letting us know what solved your problems. It helps us when crafting future replies to other customers with similar problems.

Good luck at the tables.

RunBad4Life
02-05-2015, 06:20 PM
hud works but just discovered it's not been settling the summaries. I've got correct folders on auto import and have imported manually summaries still wont tick box

RunBad4Life
02-05-2015, 08:20 PM
the lines are turning green but the boxes just won't tick

Patvs
02-05-2015, 10:36 PM
Are these STTs or MTTs?
HM1 won't be updated anymore, so the only thing you can do is check what changed in the summary files (compared to an old summary file).

If it's an easy fix (change in formatting), you can use Wordpad, and Search--> "Replace Text" to replace it to the proper formatting HM1 can import.

Alternatively request your results from PokerStars, and HM1 may still be able to import the .html results files.

RunBad4Life
02-08-2015, 10:23 PM
seems to me mtt only stt's are ok

udbrky
02-09-2015, 05:58 AM
Did you import the tournament summaries? We no longer update HM1. We can do a 30-day trial for HM2 for 30 days.

RunBad4Life
02-09-2015, 07:59 AM
... and have imported manually summaries still wont tick box

it doesnt need updating it's prob a simple fix this problem has been around since year dot. I dont like HEM2 I trialled it before it's not easy on the eye can't find any of the stuff easily that I use in reports and so on if I'm gonna have to give up on this it will be over to PT4 no shadow of a doubt about it.

fozzy71
02-09-2015, 11:58 AM
It doesn't matter if it is actually an easy fix or not, we no longer update HM1 at all as already mentioned in this thread multiple times.

Good luck at the tables and with PT4 if that is what you choose. If you want a trial extension for HM2 to see if you might like it more now before you decide between HM2 and PT4 we can do that. If you have any further questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.

RunBad4Life
02-13-2015, 09:22 AM
Alternatively request your results from PokerStars, and HM1 may still be able to import the .html results files.

I've imported a html file and zero happened. How do I do this so it works?

RunBad4Life
02-13-2015, 09:23 AM
btw summaries just miraculously started workign again for no reason at all LMFAO but just trying to get old ones in now it's only since 1st Feb.

fozzy71
02-13-2015, 01:53 PM
Email support@pokerstars.com and ask for ALL your old Hand Histories and Tournament Histories/Summaries.

They will send you an email with links to zip files of your hand histories. Download all the zip files. Right-Click > Extract the contents of each zip file to a new folder. HM > Import From Folder for all of the unzipped hands.

The tournament summaries should be attached to the email as .htm files. Download the attachments. HM > Import File(s) for all of those files. It will probably ask you to search/select your Pokerstars screen name. If the files are sent as .html you will need to rename them (Right-Click > Rename) from .html to .htm extensions.

http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/117/Import+Emailed+Hand+Histories+

If you continue to have problems there is nothing else we can do since we no longer support this software so you should consider trying HM2. If you have not tried it recently you should be able to install the latest update and activate a new 30 day trial. If you have any problems with the trial let us know and we can extend the trial for you manually.