PDA

View Full Version : XML Notefiles

geoffrey
01-08-2015, 04:48 AM
Hi there,
I´m picking up notecaddy again but i saw the notes i once created (probably NC1) are in XML format while now the notes are saved in N2D format.

Can my old definitions somehow be converted ? I hope so :)

Thnx!

sreticentv
01-08-2015, 08:58 AM
Did you try loading the xml files into notecaddy? What result did you observe?

geoffrey
01-08-2015, 09:41 AM
Did you try loading the xml files into notecaddy? What result did you observe?

This is weird. I first copied them to the directory were all my other (newer and working) definitions are. After doing that they didn´t show up in the notedefinitions list. Then I imported them using ´´tools´´ --> ''import'' and I got the message that the ''definitions allready exist'' , ''do you want to overwrite'' but in the header of the window it said : ''HOLDEM EXPIRED''

When i check my HM account I can see that both NL and PLO are still active.

What's is going on here ? My account is registered on morphXXXcore2007@hotmailXXX.com (remove all X) so you can check if you like.

sreticentv
01-09-2015, 02:25 PM
If you just downloaded the program again then you have to enter the license key that you received in the email. Are you trying to use this with HM2?

geoffrey
01-10-2015, 05:11 AM
If you just downloaded the program again then you have to enter the license key that you received in the email. Are you trying to use this with HM2?

I´m using it within HM2 !

sreticentv
01-10-2015, 09:25 AM
Then don't run the standalone Attach and enable your NoteCaddy license to Holdem Manager 2 (HM2) (http://www.assaultware.com/BindNoteCaddyLicenseToHM2.aspx)

geoffrey
01-11-2015, 09:49 AM
Then don't run the standalone Attach and enable your NoteCaddy license to Holdem Manager 2 (HM2) (http://www.assaultware.com/BindNoteCaddyLicenseToHM2.aspx)

?

I'm not using the standalone. I'm using it WITHIN HM2 and as far as I can see in my HM2 account the NC2 licence is allready attached to it. (and active)

geoffrey
01-11-2015, 09:55 AM
Here, this is what my HM account looks like :

sreticentv
01-11-2015, 05:08 PM
I'm not clear where you were seeing "HOLDEM EXPIRED" as that's just in the standalone. Anyways it seems you should be able to use NC. What message do you get if you try to open it from within HM2? I mean by clicking the icon at the top then run. If you do get an error you'd have to email sales@holdemmanager.com so they can adjust your license somehow. That's handled 100% by HEM which is why you'd have to email them.

geoffrey
01-12-2015, 07:40 AM
I'm not clear where you were seeing "HOLDEM EXPIRED" as that's just in the standalone. Anyways it seems you should be able to use NC. What message do you get if you try to open it from within HM2? I mean by clicking the icon at the top then run. If you do get an error you'd have to email sales@holdemmanager.com so they can adjust your license somehow. That's handled 100% by HEM which is why you'd have to email them.

Well the ''holdem expired'' message stopped me from looking further, because the notes actually were imported but they just showed up in the ''inactive'' list and had to be manually activated. (off course, stupid i know :D)

I found out right after i recorded this. Still going to post it because it might be usefull for you in the future. The message is shown at 1:29:

http://youtu.be/t81IxycsURo