PDA

View Full Version : vs Hero stats flexibility?

Ruffian
01-04-2015, 07:10 AM
Hi
As I understand it the vs Hero stat currently encompasses hands played by villain vs all hero hands in the database. On Party you are allowed to change your nickname once every 30 days so the option to set hero to the current nickname would be a great feature. Alternatively having the option to filter hands for Hero by date e.g. after XX/YY/20ZZ would be advantageous as this would enable Hero to see how villain reacts to us changing our game over time.
I hope this make sense?
Cheers

fozzy71
01-04-2015, 01:58 PM
Hi
As I understand it the vs Hero stat currently encompasses hands played by villain vs all hero hands in the database. On Party you are allowed to change your nickname once every 30 days so the option to set hero to the current nickname would be a great feature.

My understanding is this is not possible in our current database schema. I am not sure if it could be done with a different schema but it isn't something that will be attempted in HM2 at this point but perhaps it can be done in a future HM product.

Alternatively having the option to filter hands for Hero by date e.g. after XX/YY/20ZZ would be advantageous as this would enable Hero to see how villain reacts to us changing our game over time.
I hope this make sense?
Cheers

If I am understanding your suggestion what you want is already available in the HUD Settings > HUD Filters > 'Filter by date /number of hands' using the last x months or hands filters.

Ruffian
01-05-2015, 07:08 AM
Thanks for the quick response :)
Regarding the date filter it was just the vs Hero stats I wanted to filter by date not all villain stats, sorry for the confusion.
No worries.
cheers

fozzy71
01-05-2015, 12:55 PM
There is only the one set of HUD Filters and they are universal for all HUDs and all stats.