PDA

View Full Version : fast folded hands is tracked in pokerstars zoom?

marino11
01-03-2015, 07:10 PM
Hello.

when I fold my hands, i would like to know if with HM1 track this hands and the action made from other player.

For example: I fast fold my hands, vilian raise pre flop and vlian2 make a 3bet. this action increments the stats PFR and 3bet in vialian's Hud?

If no, can HM2 do this?

Can i delete large file in C:\Program Files (x86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Importing\Logs ?

Thanks and sorry for english

Patvs
01-03-2015, 10:17 PM
When you fastfold--> HoldemManager will use these hands for the stats... but the stats will only include these hands after the hand is finished.

You can delete all the log files in C:\Program Files (x86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Importing\Logs

marino11
01-04-2015, 08:22 AM
Ok. Thanks.

Hm1 with zoom poker works very fine.
The only problem si that every 1k hands i must delete history txt file in pokerstars folder because Hud appese with delay.

I have a dual core notebook with 6gb RAM and SSD with win 7 64 bit. All exeception on antivirus and firewall is ok and all exe run with administrator privilege.

Is There a solution? Thanks

fozzy71
01-04-2015, 01:53 PM
Playing shorter sessions so that HM1 has time to archive the files in between sessions is the only thing I can think of. HM1 can't archive the file while you are playing as it is constantly being updated/modified with new hands.

Have you tried HM2 to see if it has similar problems?

We stopped selling HM1 licenses when HM2 was released in November of 2011. We stopped updating for critical bugs and providing support for HM1 at the end of April 2014 - http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/661/HM1+End+of+Life+(EOL)+Common+Questions

If you continue to have problems there is nothing else we can do since we no longer support this software so you should consider trying HM2. If you have not tried it recently you should be able to install the latest update and activate a new 30 day trial. If you have any problems with the trial let us know and we can extend the trial for you manually.