PDA

View Full Version : Urgent! Notecaddy notes are not being processed while I play

bopah91
01-02-2015, 02:21 PM
Hey

Notecaddy notes are not being processed. Ordinary HM2 stats work fine though. When I go to "file>reset" then that works. The notes get processed and they are viewable in the HUD. But when I play/after session, new notes aren't processed. The old notes do show on the HUD though.

Last time I played (about 2 weeks ago) everything was fine.

sreticentv
01-03-2015, 07:46 AM
Make sure the "creating notes" panel is open and the count is updating. This happens automatically unless you configure it not to

bopah91
01-04-2015, 06:38 AM
I have reinstalled HM2. Now it's working again but it still seems troubled. A lot of times it doesn't process notes. I'm guessing like 60% it process the same note/notes and 40% it doesn't. Any idea as to what the problem may be?

bopah91
01-04-2015, 06:46 AM
Last time I played, which was around 2 weeks ago, everything was perfect. I have not made any changes at all/ I haven't even used this laptop(I only use this for poker) at all since 2 weeks ago. This just happened out of the blue.

sreticentv
01-04-2015, 01:16 PM
Do the new hands appear in the caddy report?

bopah91
01-04-2015, 03:05 PM
I just imported the hands from my previous data base (only hands, not settings). And now again no notes are being processed. New notes and New hands are not being shown in the caddy report. I have creating notes on but for some reason it's not processing anything.