PDA

View Full Version : PlayerVsPlayer generates charts for any 2 players

MicroRoller
12-24-2014, 06:37 PM
PlayerVsPlayer works with your Hold'em Manager database to generate graphs for any 2 cash game players in your HM2 database. I wrote it primarily to see how I'm doing against other players and to quickly see how any changes I make against them impact my results.

Requires Java 7 to run. View my profile for link to my site to download.

If you have an questions or issues using PlayerVsPlayer please ask them in this thread and I'll address them as quickly as I can.

http://www.microrollers.com/software/images/products/PlayerVsPlayer-ss-1.png

NODIX86
12-24-2014, 11:47 PM
hi, i have the trial version, i can have sometimes a graph between some players but not often, when i try with me as hero and regular vilain or exemple, there is for exemple 500 scanning files but no graph and no hand, do you know why?

MicroRoller
12-25-2014, 05:18 AM
hi, i have the trial version, i can have sometimes a graph between some players but not often, when i try with me as hero and regular vilain or exemple, there is for exemple 500 scanning files but no graph and no hand, do you know why?

For right now I was only concerned with cash game hands. The players in the lists includes players you've only played tournaments with so it's possible that it reads hands but all the hands are tournament hands and no hands will be graphed.

I could have filtered for only cash game players but that would have been computationally expensive and I wanted the program to be very fast.

It works better for looking up graphs on specific players rather than randomly selecting players. An example is you're sitting at a cash game table and you notice you have a lot of hands on a particular player so you can go to PlayerVsPlayer and quickly type in your name and their name to see how you're doing against them.

In a future version I'll do something with tournament hands but I'm not sure how useful that will be. I've personally only been concerned with the cash game results myself. At the very least I'll put in a message to let people know why there is no graph.

NODIX86
12-25-2014, 09:04 AM
heu.....ok....but i have only cash game hands on HM2 so the bug is not because of tournament hands :( an other idea may be?

MicroRoller
12-25-2014, 10:36 AM
heu.....ok....but i have only cash game hands on HM2 so the bug is not because of tournament hands :( an other idea may be?

I had a little time this morning so I put in some changes so you can see either cash game hands or tournaments. Clicking on either the Cash or Tournament radio button will switch the graph without having to reload the data. It will also show a message if there were no hands to graph.

There are some situations where even if you only have cash game hands, there won't be a graph to display. To be able to display a graph there needs to be hands were hero and villain both put money in the pot and one of them had to win money from the pot.

It's possible that although the two players were seated at the same table, they never exchanged money either because they never played pots together or whenever they did play pots together a third player won the money each time.

If you have a lot of observed hands, where you didn't actually play this could come up as well.

To figure out if there's some other problem. Download the new version, Put your screenname in as hero and that player you're having trouble charting as villian and generate a graph. Check the cash and tournament graphs. If no graphs show up, go into HM2's vsPlayer report and see if you find that player in the list. If the player doesn't appear that's because HM2 didn't record any chips exchanged between players. If the player does appear and shows money won/lost vs you. Please let me know and I'll dig into it more.

NODIX86
12-25-2014, 10:55 AM
i had download the new version, and the same problem is still here :(

MicroRoller
12-25-2014, 11:07 AM
i had download the new version, and the same problem is still here :(

Okay, just so we're on the same page... can you answer these questions?

1) You can see graphs for some players correct?

2) For this player you can't see a graph for... If you go into the VsPlayer report in Hold'em Manager, do you see that player in the list of Opponents?

3) What version of HM are you using?

4)Is the PostgreSQL database running?

NODIX86
12-25-2014, 11:19 AM
1) yes
2) yes
3)2.0.08247
4) yes i think, how to verify?

fozzy71
12-25-2014, 11:25 AM
This doesn't support WPN hands? I connected it to my lifetime database and there are 2 blank 'slots' in the site list. I am not sure which of my other old sites are missing from the Site options but WPN is all I play anymore. It seems to work OK on my old FTP/Stars hands though.

NODIX86
12-25-2014, 11:44 AM
what is a WPN hand? i don't understand your post :( i think i will to give up :(

MicroRoller
12-25-2014, 11:45 AM
This doesn't support WPN hands? I connected it to my lifetime database and there are 2 blank 'slots' in the site list. I am not sure which of my other old sites are missing from the Site options but WPN is all I play anymore. It seems to work OK on my old FTP/Stars hands though.

Fozzy,

It should pretty much be site agnostic. If the list shows a blank, that's because I couldn't determine the name of the site. I made the text to id mappings based on the info on this post but I guess I'm missing a few http://forums.holdemmanager.com/general-support/132321-hm2-database-tables-pokersite_id-name.html#post670291

That kind winds up breaking things but I can put in a small fix that will still let it work even though the name won't be there, just a number.

MicroRoller
12-25-2014, 11:55 AM
1) yes
2) yes
3)2.0.08247
4) yes i think, how to verify?

Ok, so when you go to the Holdem Manager vs Player report, you see that player in the list of opponents. How many hands are in the wins and loses columns and do you show a value in the winnings column? If you only have 1 hand the chart displays but doesn't draw a line. I need to do something better in that case.

Have you ever purged hands? If you've purged hands I believe it may cause this to occur but I've never purged hands so not sure. I'm like a virtual hoarder. :)

If you have more than one hand against that player and it's still not showing the graph can you please try this...

-- Open a command prompt (Run cmd.exe in windows)
-- in the command prompt type cd \Program files(x86)\PlayerVsPlayer or wherever you wound up installing the application
-- once you're in that directory type java -jar PlayerVsPlayer.jar 2> output.txt
-- that will launch the program. Select the combination of hero and villain that gives you a problem and click the Start button.
-- Next exit out of the program.
-- pm me that file output.txt to see if there's anything there.

I haven't really put a lot of error checking in this yet but maybe something will show up.

fozzy71
12-25-2014, 11:59 AM
what is a WPN hand? i don't understand your post :( i think i will to give up :(

I was asking the developer, not you.

Fozzy,

It should pretty much be site agnostic. If the list shows a blank, that's because I couldn't determine the name of the site. I made the text to id mappings based on the info on this post but I guess I'm missing a few http://forums.holdemmanager.com/general-support/132321-hm2-database-tables-pokersite_id-name.html#post670291

That kind winds up breaking things but I can put in a small fix that will still let it work even though the name won't be there, just a number.

Here is a newer (hopefully complete) list. That list you linked to was pre official HM2 release.

PartyPoker = 0, [DisplayString("Full Tilt")]
FullTiltPoker = 1,
[DisplayString("PokerStars")]
[AlternateDisplayString("Poker Stars")]
PokerStars = 2,
[DisplayString("Prima")]
Prima = 3,
[DisplayString("IPoker")]
IPoker = 4,
[DisplayString("Absolute")]
Absolute = 5,
[DisplayString("Cryptologic")]
Cryptologic = 6,
[DisplayString("Bodog")]
Bodog = 7,
[DisplayString("Ultimate Bet")]
UltimateBet = 8,
[DisplayString("Ongame")]
[AlternateDisplayString("On Game")]
Ongame = 9,
[DisplayString("Everest")]
Everest = 10,
[DisplayString("Pacific")]
Pacific = 12,
[DisplayString("Betfair")]
Betfair = 14,
[DisplayString("Dracula")]
Dracula = 15,
[DisplayString("Entraction")]
Entraction = 16,
[DisplayString("Cake")]
[AlternateDisplayString("Cake Poker")]
CakePoker = 17,
[DisplayString("Boss Network")]
BossNetwork = 18,
[DisplayString("Merge")]
Merge = 19,
[DisplayString("PokerRoom")]
PokerRoom = 20,
[DisplayString("EverLeaf")]
EverLeaf = 21,
[DisplayString("Winamax")]
Winamax = 22,
[DisplayString("Barriere")]
Barriere = 23,
[DisplayString("WPN")]
WPN = 24,

MicroRoller
12-25-2014, 12:48 PM
Here is a newer (hopefully complete) list. That list you linked to was pre official HM2 release.

Thank you. I updated the application with the new sites and made a change so in the future it will default to the number in cases like this. Just uploaded a fix, version 1.3 can be downloaded from the site if you want to give it a try.

MicroRoller
12-25-2014, 01:14 PM

Please be patient with me. This is the first time I'm releasing desktop software and it's Christmas. :)

I'll try to add some better logging in the software to try and diagnose the problem in the next couple of days.

In the meantime.. try this..

1. Make sure the database settings in PlayerVsPlayer match the database you're using in Holdem Manager. From HM click on the Database to see which database you're currently using.

2. On the top left of HM check to see which Player you've set up as Hero. It should be a regular player name not an alias. If you're using an alias with multiple screennames, then switch to just a single player name at least temporarily

3. Enter the player name from step 2 in the Hero field of PlayerVsPlayer

4. Enter the player you're having problems graphing in the villain field and press Start button

5. Go to Holdem Manager and check the VsPlayer report. Clear all filters then search for that player in the list. How many Wins and Losses do you see for that player? You need to have at least one for it to graph.

If you have more than 1 win and or loss then it should be showing the graph since the data is coming from the same place. If it's not, and you have more than 1 win/loss and no cash or tourney graph, then there's a problem and I'll try to put some diagnostics in the application to try and figure out what it is. I haven't run into that problem myself.

If you've ever purged hands, that might be the problem.​ I'm not sure exactly how HM deals with purged hands but I would have thought that the player just wouldn't show up in the list but I need to look into that more.

fozzy71
12-25-2014, 01:31 PM
Thank you. I updated the application with the new sites and made a change so in the future it will default to the number in cases like this. Just uploaded a fix, version 1.3 can be downloaded from the site if you want to give it a try.

That seems to have solved the blank sites bug and I can use it with my WPN hands now. I like the darker skin too.

MicroRoller
12-25-2014, 04:39 PM
That seems to have solved the blank sites bug and I can use it with my WPN hands now. I like the darker skin too.

Thanks and thanks for letting me know about the problem and helping me fix it.

NODIX86
12-26-2014, 11:51 AM
yes i have already purge my 1st database, but not my second, and the bug is still here on my second database

NODIX86
12-26-2014, 11:52 AM
and when i try to see the graph of a player i have more than 1 hand on the "HM2 vs player column"

MicroRoller
12-26-2014, 02:47 PM
and when i try to see the graph of a player i have more than 1 hand on the "HM2 vs player column"

I'm working on adding some logging to the application to make it easier to try and diagnose and will let you know when that's done. In the meantime I had a thought. Are there any characters in either of the player names that are not standard english letters or numbers?

MicroRoller
12-26-2014, 06:04 PM

NODIX86,

Can you try downloading and installing this version http://www.microrollers.com/downloads/PlayerVsPlayerInstall-1.3.1.jar

It will create a log file that can hopefully tell us what's going on.

After you install that version:

1. Launch the program.
2. Do a search for with hero and villain that you know will produce a graph
3. Do a search with a hero and villain that you know will not produce a graph.
4. Close the program and email me the log file to support at microrollers.com

The log file will be located in
for Vista, win7, win8:
c:\users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\PlayerVsPlay er\PlayerVsPlayer.log

for xp
c:\Documents and Settings\YOURUSERNAME\Local\Application Data\PlayerVsPlayer\PlayerVsPlayer.log

NODIX86
12-26-2014, 06:13 PM
no, normals characters

MicroRoller
12-28-2014, 07:29 PM
no, normals characters

Any luck? Haven't received a log file yet. There's a new version on the site (1.4) that has a little more detailed logging and also makes it easier to send me the log file. Just go to the Help menu and select send log file.

Added some more features too. As neat as seeing the graph was, thought I might make it a bit more useful in tracking players.

You can now create annotations on the graph that you can use the mark when you do reviews on the players. Put what changes you're making against that player in the annotation. Then after you've played with the player a bit more and come back to the graph you can see how those changes affect the graph.

Also added is a Villain's Opponents view. Click on the button and it's similar to the VsPlayer report in HM2 except for the villain.

One thing that might help figure out what's going on with your installation is to type in your player name in the Villain box and click the Villain's Opponents button and compare that to your VsPlayer report. The opponent data (wins/loses/winnings/etc) should match up with what you see in the VsPlayer report. Mine does. If yours doesn't maybe the log files can help me figure out why.

You can also review player notes. I also made some changes to deal with how HM2 escapes illegal characters incase that was a problem. Also if players don't have hands (they were purged) they won't show up in the list.

There's a video that explains the new features a little more.

sabadee
02-10-2015, 11:38 PM
i like to use the trial, however, i get the following error
There is nothing in the 'Site' or 'Hero' box..
Have filled in correct password, db is running..

sabadee
02-10-2015, 11:43 PM
i like to use the trial, however, i get the following error
There is nothing in the 'Site' or 'Hero' box..
Have filled in correct password, db is running..

Switching to my current db got rid of the error, however still nothing showing up in the site or hero box, its just emtpy and cant do anything with the software :)

MicroRoller
02-11-2015, 11:30 PM
Hi sabadee,

First error comes up if you select a database that isn't a holdem manager database.

As for the other error.. I'll need more info. Just noticed there is an issue with the sending error log tool in some cases so this will take a couple more steps.

Go to Help -> Send Logs in Player vs Player
This brings up a window that has a box with the log file contents on the bottom of the window.
Put your mouse in that box and type CTRL+A to select all the content in that box
then click CTRL+C to copy all the content in that box.

Click the Send button on the box

When your email software comes up hit CTRL+V to past the logs and send me the email.

I'll have a look at it and try to figure out what's going on.

Thanks.

sabadee
02-12-2015, 02:21 PM
Hi sabadee,

First error comes up if you select a database that isn't a holdem manager database.

As for the other error.. I'll need more info. Just noticed there is an issue with the sending error log tool in some cases so this will take a couple more steps.

Go to Help -> Send Logs in Player vs Player
This brings up a window that has a box with the log file contents on the bottom of the window.
Put your mouse in that box and type CTRL+A to select all the content in that box
then click CTRL+C to copy all the content in that box.

Click the Send button on the box

When your email software comes up hit CTRL+V to past the logs and send me the email.

I'll have a look at it and try to figure out what's going on.

Thanks.

Hi again,

I don't have your email so im doing this through the forum if you dont mind.

The current problem i'm having is that graphs won't show up (just keep loading..). I have tried multiple opponents. Even my own graph won't load (keeps stuck after scanning file 75 from 76). Other features such as 'Villains opponents' are working.

I did not purge hands from this database, even though the log says i have.

The logfile: (in this example i have tried loading results vs one particular villain, but have tried many with whom i have played over 5k hands).

feb 12, 2015 6:57:04 PM com.microrollers.playervsplayer.PlayerVsPlayer main
INFO: Starting PlayerVsPlayer 1.6
INFO: OS: Windows XP x86 version: 5.1
INFO: Java: Oracle Corporation 1.8.0_25
feb 12, 2015 6:57:04 PM com.microrollers.playervsplayer.a run
INFO: Loading PlayerVsPlayerFrame
feb 12, 2015 6:57:04 PM com.microrollers.playervsplayer.a.K <init>
INFO: creating PlayerVsPlayerFrame
feb 12, 2015 6:57:08 PM com.microrollers.playervsplayer.a.K <init>
CONFIG: loading preferences
feb 12, 2015 6:57:08 PM com.microrollers.playervsplayer.a.K <init>
CONFIG: pgsqlAddress=localhost, pgsqlPort=5432, pgsqlUsername=postgres, pgsqlDatabase=tehpokers, hmDataDir=C:\Documents and Settings\Gebruiker\Application Data\HoldemManager\Database\
feb 12, 2015 6:57:08 PM com.microrollers.playervsplayer.a.K g
INFO: Getting sites
feb 12, 2015 6:57:11 PM com.microrollers.playervsplayer.e.g a
INFO: Created db connection: jdbc:postgresql://localhost:5432/tehpokers
feb 12, 2015 6:57:29 PM com.microrollers.playervsplayer.d.f doInBackground
INFO: Found 13.284 entries in C:\Documents and Settings\Gebruiker\Application Data\HoldemManager\Database\tehpokers\Players\1
feb 12, 2015 7:01:40 PM com.microrollers.playervsplayer.d.f doInBackground
INFO: Finished loading 13,273 players. 11 players had no hands.
feb 12, 2015 7:01:40 PM com.microrollers.playervsplayer.d.f doInBackground
INFO: The following players hands appear purged: [AN2148, dead-unreal, delpiero25, Diegokings, I_FLoat_UrBet, Kurupt0077, lukyluca989, MostLucky1, motz89, silvirenzo, Tumatauenga]
feb 12, 2015 7:01:49 PM com.microrollers.playervsplayer.d.c a
INFO: Found 76 hand files in villain directory: C:\Documents and Settings\Gebruiker\Application Data\HoldemManager\Database\tehpokers\Players\1\sa badee
feb 12, 2015 7:01:49 PM com.microrollers.playervsplayer.e.i a
INFO: Found 1.772 in C:\Documents and Settings\Gebruiker\Application Data\HoldemManager\Database\tehpokers\Players\1\sa badee\20141020
INFO: Found 4.503 in C:\Documents and Settings\Gebruiker\Application Data\HoldemManager\Database\tehpokers\Players\1\sa badee\20141021
INFO: Found 8.388 in C:\Documents and Settings\Gebruiker\Application Data\HoldemManager\Database\tehpokers\Players\1\sa badee\20141022
feb 12, 2015 7:01:50 PM com.microrollers.playervsplayer.e.i a
INFO: Found 2.369 in C:\Documents and Settings\Gebruiker\Application Data\HoldemManager\Database\tehpokers\Players\1\sa badee\20141023
INFO: Found 6.452 in C:\Documents and Settings\Gebruiker\Application Data\HoldemManager\Database\tehpokers\Players\1\sa badee\20141024
INFO: Found 7.500 in C:\Documents and Settings\Gebruiker\Application Data\HoldemManager\Database\tehpokers\Players\1\sa badee\20141028
INFO: Found 4.191 in C:\Documents and Settings\Gebruiker\Application Data\HoldemManager\Database\tehpokers\Players\1\sa badee\20141029
feb 12, 2015 7:01:51 PM com.microrollers.playervsplayer.e.i a
INFO: Found 7.138 in C:\Documents and Settings\Gebruiker\Application Data\HoldemManager\Database\tehpokers\Players\1\sa badee\20141106
INFO: Found 4.807 in C:\Documents and Settings\Gebruiker\Application Data\HoldemManager\Database\tehpokers\Players\1\sa badee\20141107
INFO: Found 2.359 in C:\Documents and Settings\Gebruiker\Application Data\HoldemManager\Database\tehpokers\Players\1\sa badee\20141108
INFO: Found 8.853 in C:\Documents and Settings\Gebruiker\Application Data\HoldemManager\Database\tehpokers\Players\1\sa badee\20141109
feb 12, 2015 7:01:52 PM com.microrollers.playervsplayer.e.i a
INFO: Found 6.130 in C:\Documents and Settings\Gebruiker\Application Data\HoldemManager\Database\tehpokers\Players\1\sa badee\20141110
INFO: Found 1.636 in C:\Documents and Settings\Gebruiker\Application Data\HoldemManager\Database\tehpokers\Players\1\sa badee\20141112
INFO: Found 6.489 in C:\Documents and Settings\Gebruiker\Application Data\HoldemManager\Database\tehpokers\Players\1\sa badee\20141113
INFO: Found 6.475 in C:\Documents and Settings\Gebruiker\Application Data\HoldemManager\Database\tehpokers\Players\1\sa badee\20141114
INFO: Found 4.185 in C:\Documents and Settings\Gebruiker\Application Data\HoldemManager\Database\tehpokers\Players\1\sa badee\20141115
INFO: Found 993 in C:\Documents and Settings\Gebruiker\Application Data\HoldemManager\Database\tehpokers\Players\1\sa badee\20141117
feb 12, 2015 7:01:53 PM com.microrollers.playervsplayer.e.i a
INFO: Found 4.267 in C:\Documents and Settings\Gebruiker\Application Data\HoldemManager\Database\tehpokers\Players\1\sa badee\20141118
INFO: Found 5.817 in C:\Documents and Settings\Gebruiker\Application Data\HoldemManager\Database\tehpokers\Players\1\sa badee\20141119
INFO: Found 2.036 in C:\Documents and Settings\Gebruiker\Application Data\HoldemManager\Database\tehpokers\Players\1\sa badee\20141120
INFO: Found 2.606 in C:\Documents and Settings\Gebruiker\Application Data\HoldemManager\Database\tehpokers\Players\1\sa badee\20141121
INFO: Found 954 in C:\Documents and Settings\Gebruiker\Application Data\HoldemManager\Database\tehpokers\Players\1\sa badee\20141202
INFO: Found 1.898 in C:\Documents and Settings\Gebruiker\Application Data\HoldemManager\Database\tehpokers\Players\1\sa badee\20141205
INFO: Found 850 in C:\Documents and Settings\Gebruiker\Application Data\HoldemManager\Database\tehpokers\Players\1\sa badee\20141207
feb 12, 2015 7:01:54 PM com.microrollers.playervsplayer.e.i a
INFO: Found 4.230 in C:\Documents and Settings\Gebruiker\Application Data\HoldemManager\Database\tehpokers\Players\1\sa badee\20141208
INFO: Found 1.822 in C:\Documents and Settings\Gebruiker\Application Data\HoldemManager\Database\tehpokers\Players\1\sa badee\20141209
INFO: Found 6.639 in C:\Documents and Settings\Gebruiker\Application Data\HoldemManager\Database\tehpokers\Players\1\sa badee\20141210
INFO: Found 3.132 in C:\Documents and Settings\Gebruiker\Application Data\HoldemManager\Database\tehpokers\Players\1\sa badee\20141211
INFO: Found 2.318 in C:\Documents and Settings\Gebruiker\Application Data\HoldemManager\Database\tehpokers\Players\1\sa badee\20141212
INFO: Found 2.115 in C:\Documents and Settings\Gebruiker\Application Data\HoldemManager\Database\tehpokers\Players\1\sa badee\20141213
INFO: Found 3.138 in C:\Documents and Settings\Gebruiker\Application Data\HoldemManager\Database\tehpokers\Players\1\sa badee\20141214
INFO: Found 2.965 in C:\Documents and Settings\Gebruiker\Application Data\HoldemManager\Database\tehpokers\Players\1\sa badee\20141215
INFO: Found 757 in C:\Documents and Settings\Gebruiker\Application Data\HoldemManager\Database\tehpokers\Players\1\sa badee\20141216
feb 12, 2015 7:01:55 PM com.microrollers.playervsplayer.e.i a
INFO: Found 2.781 in C:\Documents and Settings\Gebruiker\Application Data\HoldemManager\Database\tehpokers\Players\1\sa badee\20141223
INFO: Found 472 in C:\Documents and Settings\Gebruiker\Application Data\HoldemManager\Database\tehpokers\Players\1\sa badee\20141224
INFO: Found 3.678 in C:\Documents and Settings\Gebruiker\Application Data\HoldemManager\Database\tehpokers\Players\1\sa badee\20141229
INFO: Found 322 in C:\Documents and Settings\Gebruiker\Application Data\HoldemManager\Database\tehpokers\Players\1\sa badee\20141230
INFO: Found 2.058 in C:\Documents and Settings\Gebruiker\Application Data\HoldemManager\Database\tehpokers\Players\1\sa badee\20150102
INFO: Found 6.057 in C:\Documents and Settings\Gebruiker\Application Data\HoldemManager\Database\tehpokers\Players\1\sa badee\20150103
INFO: Found 1.202 in C:\Documents and Settings\Gebruiker\Application Data\HoldemManager\Database\tehpokers\Players\1\sa badee\20150104
INFO: Found 2.398 in C:\Documents and Settings\Gebruiker\Application Data\HoldemManager\Database\tehpokers\Players\1\sa badee\20150105
INFO: Found 3.940 in C:\Documents and Settings\Gebruiker\Application Data\HoldemManager\Database\tehpokers\Players\1\sa badee\20150106
feb 12, 2015 7:01:56 PM com.microrollers.playervsplayer.e.i a
INFO: Found 5.160 in C:\Documents and Settings\Gebruiker\Application Data\HoldemManager\Database\tehpokers\Players\1\sa badee\20150107
INFO: Found 3.820 in C:\Documents and Settings\Gebruiker\Application Data\HoldemManager\Database\tehpokers\Players\1\sa badee\20150108
INFO: Found 4.087 in C:\Documents and Settings\Gebruiker\Application Data\HoldemManager\Database\tehpokers\Players\1\sa badee\20150109
INFO: Found 2.773 in C:\Documents and Settings\Gebruiker\Application Data\HoldemManager\Database\tehpokers\Players\1\sa badee\20150110
INFO: Found 2.231 in C:\Documents and Settings\Gebruiker\Application Data\HoldemManager\Database\tehpokers\Players\1\sa badee\20150111
INFO: Found 2.631 in C:\Documents and Settings\Gebruiker\Application Data\HoldemManager\Database\tehpokers\Players\1\sa badee\20150112
INFO: Found 6.455 in C:\Documents and Settings\Gebruiker\Application Data\HoldemManager\Database\tehpokers\Players\1\sa badee\20150113
feb 12, 2015 7:01:57 PM com.microrollers.playervsplayer.e.i a
INFO: Found 4.301 in C:\Documents and Settings\Gebruiker\Application Data\HoldemManager\Database\tehpokers\Players\1\sa badee\20150114
INFO: Found 7.216 in C:\Documents and Settings\Gebruiker\Application Data\HoldemManager\Database\tehpokers\Players\1\sa badee\20150115
INFO: Found 2.990 in C:\Documents and Settings\Gebruiker\Application Data\HoldemManager\Database\tehpokers\Players\1\sa badee\20150116
INFO: Found 1.609 in C:\Documents and Settings\Gebruiker\Application Data\HoldemManager\Database\tehpokers\Players\1\sa badee\20150117
INFO: Found 994 in C:\Documents and Settings\Gebruiker\Application Data\HoldemManager\Database\tehpokers\Players\1\sa badee\20150119
feb 12, 2015 7:01:58 PM com.microrollers.playervsplayer.e.i a
INFO: Found 4.541 in C:\Documents and Settings\Gebruiker\Application Data\HoldemManager\Database\tehpokers\Players\1\sa badee\20150120
INFO: Found 4.112 in C:\Documents and Settings\Gebruiker\Application Data\HoldemManager\Database\tehpokers\Players\1\sa badee\20150121
INFO: Found 6.695 in C:\Documents and Settings\Gebruiker\Application Data\HoldemManager\Database\tehpokers\Players\1\sa badee\20150122
INFO: Found 5.523 in C:\Documents and Settings\Gebruiker\Application Data\HoldemManager\Database\tehpokers\Players\1\sa badee\20150123
INFO: Found 1.417 in C:\Documents and Settings\Gebruiker\Application Data\HoldemManager\Database\tehpokers\Players\1\sa badee\20150124
INFO: Found 4.319 in C:\Documents and Settings\Gebruiker\Application Data\HoldemManager\Database\tehpokers\Players\1\sa badee\20150125
feb 12, 2015 7:01:59 PM com.microrollers.playervsplayer.e.i a
INFO: Found 5.121 in C:\Documents and Settings\Gebruiker\Application Data\HoldemManager\Database\tehpokers\Players\1\sa badee\20150126
feb 12, 2015 7:02:00 PM com.microrollers.playervsplayer.e.i a
INFO: Found 3.618 in C:\Documents and Settings\Gebruiker\Application Data\HoldemManager\Database\tehpokers\Players\1\sa badee\20150127
INFO: Found 3.345 in C:\Documents and Settings\Gebruiker\Application Data\HoldemManager\Database\tehpokers\Players\1\sa badee\20150128
INFO: Found 5.057 in C:\Documents and Settings\Gebruiker\Application Data\HoldemManager\Database\tehpokers\Players\1\sa badee\20150129
feb 12, 2015 7:02:02 PM com.microrollers.playervsplayer.e.i a
INFO: Found 3.237 in C:\Documents and Settings\Gebruiker\Application Data\HoldemManager\Database\tehpokers\Players\1\sa badee\20150130
feb 12, 2015 7:02:02 PM com.microrollers.playervsplayer.e.i a
INFO: Found 4.318 in C:\Documents and Settings\Gebruiker\Application Data\HoldemManager\Database\tehpokers\Players\1\sa badee\20150131
feb 12, 2015 7:02:03 PM com.microrollers.playervsplayer.e.i a
INFO: Found 2.600 in C:\Documents and Settings\Gebruiker\Application Data\HoldemManager\Database\tehpokers\Players\1\sa badee\20150201
feb 12, 2015 7:02:03 PM com.microrollers.playervsplayer.e.i a
INFO: Found 6.893 in C:\Documents and Settings\Gebruiker\Application Data\HoldemManager\Database\tehpokers\Players\1\sa badee\20150202
feb 12, 2015 7:02:04 PM com.microrollers.playervsplayer.e.i a
INFO: Found 5.673 in C:\Documents and Settings\Gebruiker\Application Data\HoldemManager\Database\tehpokers\Players\1\sa badee\20150203
feb 12, 2015 7:02:04 PM com.microrollers.playervsplayer.e.i a
INFO: Found 3.657 in C:\Documents and Settings\Gebruiker\Application Data\HoldemManager\Database\tehpokers\Players\1\sa badee\20150204
feb 12, 2015 7:02:06 PM com.microrollers.playervsplayer.e.i a
INFO: Found 4.150 in C:\Documents and Settings\Gebruiker\Application Data\HoldemManager\Database\tehpokers\Players\1\sa badee\20150205
INFO: Found 3.169 in C:\Documents and Settings\Gebruiker\Application Data\HoldemManager\Database\tehpokers\Players\1\sa badee\20150206
INFO: Found 272 in C:\Documents and Settings\Gebruiker\Application Data\HoldemManager\Database\tehpokers\Players\1\sa badee\20150209
INFO: Found 5.377 in C:\Documents and Settings\Gebruiker\Application Data\HoldemManager\Database\tehpokers\Players\1\sa badee\20150210
feb 12, 2015 7:02:07 PM com.microrollers.playervsplayer.e.i a
INFO: Found 4.512 in C:\Documents and Settings\Gebruiker\Application Data\HoldemManager\Database\tehpokers\Players\1\sa badee\20150211
feb 12, 2015 7:02:09 PM com.microrollers.playervsplayer.e.i a
INFO: Found 3.672 in C:\Documents and Settings\Gebruiker\Application Data\HoldemManager\Database\tehpokers\Players\1\sa badee\20150212
feb 12, 2015 7:09:30 PM com.microrollers.playervsplayer.d.d a
INFO: Begin to search for hands between sabadee (hero) and ru4finger (villain) in C:\Documents and Settings\Gebruiker\Application Data\HoldemManager\Database\tehpokers\Players\
INFO: Found 1 hand files in villain directory: C:\Documents and Settings\Gebruiker\Application Data\HoldemManager\Database\tehpokers\Players\1\ru 4finger
feb 12, 2015 7:09:30 PM com.microrollers.playervsplayer.e.i a
INFO: Found 72 hands, 13 involving sabadee in C:\Documents and Settings\Gebruiker\Application Data\HoldemManager\Database\tehpokers\Players\1\ru 4finger\20150122
INFO: Finished processing hands for ru4finger

sabadee
02-12-2015, 02:36 PM
I have also tried to create a new database and only import the hands i have played today, again no graph is showing up.

edit: in another log iv made this is not the case. weird : )

sabadee
02-12-2015, 02:52 PM
i have noticed in the logfile, my hero name sabadee is spelled sa badee and villain ru4finger is spelled ru 4finger.

for example: INFO: Found 5.523 in C:\Documents and Settings\Gebruiker\Application Data\HoldemManager\Database\tehpokers\Players\1\sa badee\20150123

maybe this causes the problem?

MicroRoller
02-13-2015, 10:28 AM
I have also tried to create a new database and only import the hands i have played today, again no graph is showing up.

edit: in another log iv made this is not the case. weird : )

I think I know what the problem may be. On the bottom left of the window after you press the start button to generate a graph the status bar message will indicate something like "loading file 100 of 200" or something similar. Have you noticed that count doesn't reach the end or that as it gets close to the end the count gets very slow?

The default default heap space in Java for 32bit windows is a bit small and against players with a lot of hands you might hit that limit.

I've recently made some changes that improve memory usage in the application that should help. I'll upload the new version later today. In the meantime try running the application from the command line.

Open a command prompt (cmd.exe) and navigate to the directory where PlayerVsPlayer is installed (example: cd c:\program files\PlayerVsPlayer) and run the program using the following command

javaw.exe -jar -Xms1024m -Xmx1024m PlayerVsPlayer.jar

The java executables will need to be in your path otherwise instead of javaw you'll have to type something like c:\program files\java\jre1_7\bin\javaw.exe instead of javaw.exe

Let me know if that helps I'll update the thread when I upload the new version.

My email is in the Help -> Send logs dialog box. Email me directly if you have any more issues/questions while I get the fix up.

MicroRoller
02-13-2015, 12:26 PM
Hi sabadee,

Can you please try the new version. http://www.microrollers.com/downloads/PlayerVsPlayerInstall-1.7.jar

Email me and let me know how it goes.

Thanks

sabadee
02-20-2015, 01:40 PM
Hi sabadee,

Can you please try the new version. http://www.microrollers.com/downloads/PlayerVsPlayerInstall-1.7.jar

Email me and let me know how it goes.

Thanks

Hey,

I have mailed you a week ago but have not received a response so far, have you received my mail? Aint working so far :(

MicroRoller
03-02-2015, 10:29 AM
Hey,

I have mailed you a week ago but have not received a response so far, have you received my mail? Aint working so far :(

Just wanted to update the thread. Been emailing sabadee and the problem has been resolved. Was a bug concerning internationalization. If anyone outside the USA was experiencing the same issues with the charts not displaying the new version (1.7.1) should resolve that.

Botmac
07-12-2015, 11:39 AM
I would like to try this software. I downloaded the file, my question is after I download the zip file how do I extract the file. Thanks.

MicroRoller
07-15-2015, 09:41 PM
I would like to try this software. I downloaded the file, my question is after I download the zip file how do I extract the file. Thanks.

Hi Botmac,

The file is an executable JAR file. You should just be able to double click it and it will launch the installer program. If double clicking it doesn't do anything then you need to make sure you have a current version of Java installed. You can download Java if you need it from https://java.com/en/download/