PDA

View Full Version : HM1 possible virus Win32:Evo-gen [Susp]

anyJoe
12-14-2014, 08:00 AM
Hi I have problem with holdem manager 1 version 1.12.10b (I use this because I used to have big problems with newer versions such as pokerstars crashing etc.)

So after I been using this version about a few years without problem 5 days ago I had avast warning me about potentional threat Win32:Evo-gen [Susp] which have been found in HMImport.exe now I wonder if this is false positive or if it is serious threat. This is the first time it happend. Any ideas? Does anyone else have the same problem? What should I do ?

Thanks a lot to everyone who decide to help.

(PS: I have seen some posts here and there but it was very old date of the post and it was supposted to fixed by now)

fozzy71
12-14-2014, 11:47 AM
I replied to your post on 2+2. Please don't post the same question in multiple support channels trying to get a faster reply. It just causes us to spend twice the time necessary replying to your question which delays our replies to other customers.

anyJoe
12-14-2014, 03:24 PM
I replied to your post on 2+2. Please don't post the same question in multiple support channels trying to get a faster reply. It just causes us to spend twice the time necessary replying to your question which delays our replies to other customers.

Hi, thanks a lot , sorry for multipost I just wasnt sure if you guys here still answer to questions related to HM1 as I mostly see "HM2 suppot forum threads" and it says support ended for HM1 some time ago. Thanks again.

fozzy71
12-14-2014, 05:51 PM
No worries. We don't officially support HM1 anymore but if you have a question/problem that we can answer we certainly will try our best to answer it. Any questions that would require us to test the software to answer it or problems that would require remote support or a new HM1 update to resolve we won't spend time on.