PDA

View Full Version : Hand Value Filters- AND/OR by Floč and River

ciochi
12-11-2014, 08:35 AM
I'm currently trying to evaluate the percentage i close a Flush Draw Flop. To do this, i've filtered the hands by the Flop Hand Strength with the 3 FD options- Nuts, High and Low-. Then i should filter the River Hand Strenght by the corrispective 3 Flush options- Nuts, High and Low. On any street, the options should be linked by an OR ( since one exclude the other), while joining the streets should be linked by an AND, which is currently impossibile to do since i dont have any AND or OR options at the bottom of the window, instead i have ANY OF-ALL OF-NONE OF, which stand for OR, AND, NOT, but not between the streets.
For a better explanation, the filter should be:
Flop Hand Value: Two Cards Nut Flush Draw or Two Cards High Flush Draw or Two Cards Low Flush Draw and River Hand Value: Three Cards Nut Flush or Three Cards High Flush or Three Cards Low Flush

But i'm not able to get to that bold "and" .
I've considered just filtering by River Hand Strength, but that would include the times i get FD on turn and i close it on River which is incorrect to my purpose.
Any help?

fozzy71
12-11-2014, 09:43 AM
What you want to do is not possible with the current filtering limitations. You could try filtering for flop and mark the hands with a custom hand mark, then do the same for turn and river with their own unique hand marks (not 100% sure if you want to mark them with the same mark or a mark for each street so you will have to tinker around a bit to see which works best to accomplish your goals). Then you can use the More Reports > By HandMarking report to see these marked hands.

ciochi
12-11-2014, 09:55 AM
I guess this is a very disappointing limitation for such a software, since it's an aspect of the luck to be considered when hand reviewing.

rowhousepd
08-31-2015, 07:24 PM
On any street, the options should be linked by an OR ( since one exclude the other), while joining the streets should be linked by an AND, which is currently impossibile to do since i dont have any AND or OR options at the bottom of the window, instead i have ANY OF-ALL OF-NONE OF, which stand for OR, AND, NOT, but not between the streets.
For a better explanation, the filter should be:
Flop Hand Value: Two Cards Nut Flush Draw or Two Cards High Flush Draw or Two Cards Low Flush Draw and River Hand Value: Three Cards Nut Flush or Three Cards High Flush or Three Cards Low Flush

Big time +1 to this. I've already asked about in another post, but just ran into this one and figured I'd put my vote in. PT4 has this exact feature, and it's a very intuitive & I can't image it would be overly complex to the more novice user. Thanks.