PDA

View Full Version : Import problem

uuuups
12-10-2014, 04:18 PM
Hi, I tried to import some notes but Notecaddy says: path.xml is a not valit note definition. What is the problem?

sreticentv
12-10-2014, 08:20 PM
From what you're saying it sounds like the file may not be a valid note definition. If you want to post the file here as an attachment I can confirm that for you

uuuups
12-10-2014, 10:03 PM
can you tell me what wrong with this definition?

sreticentv
12-11-2014, 01:54 PM
I am able to import that definition without any problems. Make sure you are using the latest NoteCaddy version How to make sure you have the very latest NoteCaddy build - Assaultware Wiki (http://wiki.assaultware.com/How-to-make-sure-you-have-the-very-latest-NoteCaddy-build.ashx)
and that you are clicking tools->import->import note definition

uuuups
12-11-2014, 05:17 PM
i did exactly how you told me, an nothing changes, same problem. But when I download note definition what i have attached to you and try to import it,all works fine. Lol ... damn

So to make my definitions work i must to attach them here and after to download the again from my attachment link... and only after that it will work.... but why??? what changes appears with that definitions after attachment??

sreticentv
12-12-2014, 05:42 PM
I don't think anything changes but computers are strange sometimes so who knows. I think what you should try is right click any definition then click "open containing folder" (or some very similar) then you get the folder that has all note definitions and you can just copy files in there then restart hm2