PDA

View Full Version : Plan to use with Linux/Windows and Mac

sstassin
12-09-2014, 10:43 AM
HI.

I know that HM Cloud is still under beta, but do you plan do make it fully compatible with Windows, Linux and Mac Operatings Systems ? Using Wine or Mono.
I am a French Software Enginner an it seems that HM product are develepped in .Net Framework and both mono and wine seems to run such software with no (or minor) modification in the code.

In fact my Os crashed last week, and i have switched to Linux instead of Windows for poker playing poker. Everything is working fine (i am playing under PS), but when i launch Hm Cloud.exe i get the message 'Entry point not found ??'.

As a software engineer (specially in .Net C#) i would be very pleased to help you if you need :)
And i think it could be a VERY huge feature for HM cloud to be able to run on several Oses.

Best Regards

fozzy71
12-10-2014, 09:44 AM
We plan to release a native MAC version eventually. We already have one in fact, that was in private alpha testing on stars cash games, but development on it has been a lower priority to this point. That should change going into next year now that the PT/HM merger is complete and we can take advantage of the PT developer's MAC knowledge. We have no plans for a native Linux HUD client.