PDA

View Full Version : Adding comment to marked hands.

innocent2102
12-01-2014, 06:50 PM
Hello,

I often use hand marking option during the game, clicking last hand winner and checking the box. I think It would be great option, If We could add the comment while marking the hand this way. When i review my hands the next day, sometimes i can't get the gameflow, and don't remember why actually the hand was marked. Is it possible to add this kind of option?

Thank you in advance for your reply!

udbrky
12-01-2014, 10:19 PM
Thank you for the suggestion. We will discuss it in the near future and make a decision on whether to add the requested feature. We would love to add everyone’s suggestions, but we also need to be careful that we do not over complicate the software with too many features. As a result not all of them are implemented. If we do not add your feature on this occasion, we may reconsider it if more people show support for it in the future.

fozzy71
12-02-2014, 01:38 PM
Instead of opening the hand viewer you can right-click the last winner and pick any of your custom hand marking tags instead of the default 'for review' mark that the hand viewer assigns it - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/2601/Mouse+Shortcuts#handmarks