PDA

View Full Version : Filter to see if a particular move is ev+ (win money) in our database

Thérésien
11-29-2014, 06:55 AM
Hello all,

First sorry for my bad English, i hope you will understand me !

I was trying to see if my "call a river raise" is good. I see i loose a lot of money and that's logic because my opponent usually got a strong hand when he raises river.

But, if i want to see if my "call a river raise" overall is good, i have to compare the amount of the call and the amount of the pot. So, when i win, i win all the pot but, when i loose, i have to see only the amount of the call loose, not the entire pot.

I don't find a filter like that. If it exists, could you tell me wher and how use it ?
If not, Is it possible to add a filter like that for some general move to directly see if this move is ev+ in our database (call a river raise, a turn raise, call a 2nd barrel, overbet river, etc...) ?

Thanks,

fozzy71
11-29-2014, 09:45 AM
Have you tried adding the River > River Call Efficiency stat to your reports and seeing if that does what you want?

Thérésien
11-30-2014, 02:16 PM
Have you tried adding the River > River Call Efficiency stat to your reports and seeing if that does what you want?

Hi,
that's exactly that ! Thanks !!
But, it seems that exists only for a "call river".
It would be great if we can have over "xxxx xxxx efficiency"

thx

fozzy71
11-30-2014, 03:27 PM
We have a large number of existing stat requests already and are only adding the most popular of the requests as time permits. There are no plans at this time to add more 'efficiency' stats (or any other stats to be honest).