PDA

View Full Version : Missing Hands from Final Table

Biju
11-28-2014, 12:11 AM
I have a complete Tournament Stars hand history with 731 hands. Import it into HEM and only 645 hands show. It imports 721 hands and has 10 errors not sure what these are but doesn't account for missing 75 hands or so. Started T on 16th and hands stop soon after midnight of next day - could be coincidence. There are no hands shown for 17th if I filter by date and if I filter for 16th just the 645 stopping in the same spot.

The missing hands are the latter part of the Final Table when we get to four handed so might be a filter I missed somehow for number of players, blind levels amount of chips etc. I have hands from a later Tournament so it's not a memory full issue. Have reimported no difference Got Stars to email HH again saved in different location imported same problem.

HELP. Its the Final Table of Sunday Million and I want the missing hands...............

Biju
11-28-2014, 12:19 AM
Another possible red herring. In Tourney, Results, Data View. The Upper Section that lists all Tournaments has a second Column after # Called Smm with a box ticked. This is blank and I thought for if finished or not but not sure why titled SUm. If I edit Tournament and click Is player finished or just click the box to tick it if I refresh it becomes unticked again.

Patvs
11-28-2014, 11:35 PM
Clear filters (even though it appears no filters are selected)

Do the missing hands show if you change the date filter to ALL DATES.

Does the handhistory file have the LAST hand (when you were eliminated)?
Do you have the matching summary file and the summary file states when you were eliminated? It shouldn't show 'tournament is still in progress' which is a sign the summary was never updated when you either won the tournament or were eliminated.

You're still using HM1? Is your HM1 update to build 1.14.02?

Biju
11-29-2014, 02:48 PM
Clear filters (even though it appears no filters are selected)

Didn't change anything

Do the missing hands show if you change the date filter to ALL DATES.

You mean All hands, don't see All dates? All hands. No Even if I change dates around doesn't show missing hands

Does the handhistory file have the LAST hand (when you were eliminated)?

Yes

Do you have the matching summary file and the summary file states when you were eliminated? It shouldn't show 'tournament is still in progress' which is a sign the summary was never updated when you either won the tournament or were eliminated.

Summary shows all finishing positions and $ won start and finish time.

You're still using HM1? Is your HM1 update to build 1.14.02? Yes. I didn't really want to have to learn the new version and was more than happy with what HEM1 gave me. Had no issues for ages so only just seen it is now unsupported. I'm guessing it's time to upgrade as it will stop working at some point. Have Ver 1.13.02 and can't find releases after this.

udbrky
11-29-2014, 04:22 PM
Please update to this version:

http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.14.02.exe

It is always in our support-downloads page.

*Try creating a new UTF DB - http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/75/Create+%7B47%7D+Delete+Database
*Now import a small portion of your \HMArchive so you can see if the problem exists in the new DB
*If the new DB seems to work properly, you will want to import the rest of your archives to the new DB, export/import the hands from the old DB to the new DB, and export/import any player notes and tourney summaries - and then delete the old DB.
*Make sure you export/backup everything before deleting the old DB - http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/372/Reinstalling+on+a+new+PC+-+Backup+Tips

Biju
11-29-2014, 04:48 PM
OK. Updated to 1.144.02. Created new database and just downloaded this one Tourney hh file. D/l in dialogue box and correctly stated 721 hands had downloaded. Open Tourney. Results/ Data View. and no hands or Tournaments show. Also no players in that section. seems a completely empty database?

udbrky
11-29-2014, 06:34 PM
Does it show players in the players list?

Do all reports show empty?

Did you import the tourney summaries as well as hand histories?

Biju
11-29-2014, 07:30 PM
Does it show players in the players list?

No none

Do all reports show empty?

Yes

Did you import the tourney summaries as well as hand histories?

No just hh will try imprt that too.

Biju
11-29-2014, 07:38 PM
Imported Summary and 122 Players now show under Players heading but I can't see anything else. Can't see a player, select a player as each list is blank within that and other fields.

Biju
11-29-2014, 08:10 PM
Just reopened HEM and now with same new database there are 0 Players in Player Menu. If I try and import hh and summary again nothing happens. Completely lost.

udbrky
11-30-2014, 01:31 AM
It sounds like there is some corruption. I would re-install Postgres. Download PostgreSQL | EnterpriseDB (http://www.enterprisedb.com/products-services-training/pgdownload#windows)

Create a new database and re-import the hand histories and tournament summaries.

Biju
11-30-2014, 11:27 AM
Tried this too. All hands failed to d/l and were 721 errors.

Biju
11-30-2014, 02:19 PM
Added to this playing now and hands load into HEM so can see hands in hand an Tourney section but HUD won't open. Table Manager sees 0/9 players. What a mess.

As it imports each hand shows no errors hands but at bottom of update list incomplete hands goes up by one each time ie.

Import progress.

Imported 1 file
Files Imported 1 of 1
Hands Imported 1
Duplicate files: 0
Import errors: 0
Incomplete hands:37 (this is what goes up +1 per imported hand.

udbrky
11-30-2014, 09:33 PM
Make sure all of the hands and the Stars lobby is in English.

Biju
12-01-2014, 01:26 PM
They are.

I'm well and truly stuck. Any of you guys still do teamviewer sessions?

fozzy71
12-01-2014, 04:44 PM
They are.

I'm well and truly stuck. Any of you guys still do teamviewer sessions?

We stopped selling HM1 licenses when HM2 was released in November of 2011. We stopped updating for critical bugs and providing support for HM1 at the end of April 2014 - http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/661/HM1+End+of+Life+(EOL)+Common+Questions

If you continue to have problems there is nothing else we can do since we no longer support this software so you should consider trying HM2. If you have not tried it recently you should be able to install the latest update and activate a new 30 day trial. If you have any problems with the trial let us know and we can extend the trial for you manually.

If you want to send us some of the hands you are having problems with we can test them in HM1 and HM2 both and see if we have the same problems but there isn't anything that can be done by us for your HM1 problems even if we duplicate the problems.

Please zip up and email the problem hand histories with details of the issue you are experiencing or a link to the relevant thread and send it to hm2support@holdemmanager.com

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HMArchive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth e.g C:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31 or if it was auto-imported with v7283+ it would be in C:\HMArchive\SiteName\YYYY\MM\DD.

When sending any hand history files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is too big to attach to an email please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox or filedropper and send us the download link.

Biju
12-02-2014, 12:04 PM
How can I roll back to my previous Version of HEM1 as this latest one you told me to d/l killed my HUD...............and to top it off you won't now support it!!!

Less than impressed to be honest. I paid good money for HEM and am being forced to spend more to update to something I don't want. If I can get back to where I was I'll be happy.

fozzy71
12-02-2014, 01:32 PM
How can I roll back to my previous Version of HEM1 as this latest one you told me to d/l killed my HUD..................

It is unlikely that the latest build is causing the HUD problems but if you want to try rolling back we have a FAQ with old build links - DOWNLOAD LINKS FOR PAST BUILDS (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/426/Download+Links+For+Past+Builds)

..............and to top it off you won't now support it!!!

Less than impressed to be honest. I paid good money for HEM and am being forced to spend more to update to something I don't want. If I can get back to where I was I'll be happy.

This is standard operating procedure in the software industry and not specific to HM1 or poker tracking software. Our reasons for doing so are explained in the FAQ link you quoted.

Biju
12-02-2014, 01:38 PM
This is standard operating procedure in the software industry and not specific to HM1 or poker tracking software. Our reasons for doing so are explained in the FAQ link you quoted.

Really? Charge for an item. Discontinue it and force people to pay for the next version again? I guess now it's a HEM PT monopoly that's how it rolls. My Windows s/ware just updates no extra fee. They also make massive changes. Same with all my other paid s/ware. However not an argument I'll win so I'll end it here.

fozzy71
12-02-2014, 01:55 PM
This is the same procedure PT used with PT2 and PT3 before we ever merged. Windows stopped updating XP recently and every Windows version before it (ME, 98, 95, etc) and will eventually stop updating Vista, W7, etc. Adobe does it with Photoshop and every other software they develop. This is not something specific to our company. It is the way the entire software industry works.