PDA

View Full Version : making color definitions as badges - first doubts

maikao
11-27-2014, 09:21 PM
Hy guys,

I starting making badges through color definitions.

I used filter from HM2 default stat with conditions. I create ok, test ok, test show badge on hud ok.

Welll, now go for my newbie doubts...

1 - When i make "seek" to a color definition this is very slow to colorize all players and my computer is very powerfull... so i tried in compiled statitstics insert in vpip fill with 100 min. sample only, seems to me the seek is more fast. Its ok? Some tip for me to speed up this process??

2 - In HUD, when show my badge maked... i like to on click show a popup from HM2, is possible?? How i configure this? because i intend make a specific popup for each my badges. If not possible make it, i have no idea how configure the default popup when click badge on hud, some tutorial about this specific job?

Thanks!!!

sreticentv
11-28-2014, 08:40 AM
Hy guys,

I starting making badges through color definitions.

I used filter from HM2 default stat with conditions. I create ok, test ok, test show badge on hud ok.

Welll, now go for my newbie doubts...

1 - When i make "seek" to a color definition this is very slow to colorize all players and my computer is very powerfull... so i tried in compiled statitstics insert in vpip fill with 100 min. sample only, seems to me the seek is more fast. Its ok? Some tip for me to speed up this process??

You didn't specify whether you used hm2 stats (which is an important omission) but I assume that's case. If so then the bold red text in the definitions editor warning you that those are much slower would be applicable.

2 - In HUD, when show my badge maked... i like to on click show a popup from HM2, is possible?? How i configure this? because i intend make a specific popup for each my badges. If not possible make it, i have no idea how configure the default popup when click badge on hud, some tutorial about this specific job?

Thanks!!!

It's not possible. The popups for badges show the notes that created the badge

maikao
11-30-2014, 02:14 AM
Ok, i omitted because i making tests only.

Well, now trying make model Flop Fold to Donk Bet. I used Note Definitions, can view xml here http://www.byodds.com.br/solucoes/poker/FoldFlopToDonkBetND.xml

Well, when i search hands in note definition seems ok, but sure i cant view all hands from database... but not working fine because when i see notes created have some players with fold to donk bet flop happens but not noted in note definition and consequently my badge dont work. If you can help at this to adjust actions sequences e tell me where have errors i appreciate it.

Thanks guys!!!

sreticentv
11-30-2014, 03:42 PM
In that case then use hm2 filters to find the hands and test them in the test environment so it tells you what's the problem

maikao
11-30-2014, 06:02 PM
Ok, i make it.

Other doubt... after i create a new color definition as a badge based on a note definition % happens filter is necessary make the process color definition -> seek or its occurs when i playing and against players and these are analyzed and applied with badge or not badge?

sreticentv
12-01-2014, 08:53 AM
You don't have to run seek. It will detect the players as you play. Seek is just for testing