PDA

View Full Version : can't find HM Archive o.O

RunBad4Life
11-24-2014, 05:59 PM
Having installed HEM1 on a new hard drive and dealing with the new UK pokerstars folders etc I noticed that summaries aren't working. I sorted the folders all out correctly then thought maybe not so needed to go to archive to reimport. only there is no archive in C: where on earth is it?

udbrky
11-24-2014, 09:45 PM
Did you create a new database?

Did you move c:\hmarchive?

Stars.uk is a different program from stars.com, and it needs to be set up. Please see this FAQ (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/6/Poker+Stars+Setup).

RunBad4Life
11-25-2014, 03:10 PM
no I didn't move anything and it was fine on my old drive when stars swtiched to UK

udbrky
11-25-2014, 04:56 PM
Your archive is most likely on the old drive then.

Did you follow the steps to set up stars.uk?

Are hands importing?

Is the HUD showing?

It is very unclear as to what is happening, and we need more information.

You also can see where your archive folder is by going to the auto import folders - edit them, and it will show where they are archiving to.

RunBad4Life
11-25-2014, 07:55 PM
hands importing hud working but summaries are not ticking and archive is non existant. yes the folders are all synched done that a million times without fail in the past

RunBad4Life
11-25-2014, 08:15 PM
it seems all hhs and summaries arer still in the local folders, hem won't seem to import them autu or manually but HUD works lol wtf never had problem in 5years using

fozzy71
11-25-2014, 08:30 PM
Close HM1 and PokerStars.

Go to C:\Program Files\PokerStars (Program Files (x86) for the 64bit version)
Right click the PokerStars.exe and choose “Properties”.
Go to the Compatibility Tab and select “Run this program as an Administrator”. If this option is greyed out it is because the UAC is disabled and you are already running as admin so there is no need to change anything.
Please repeat steps 1-3 for PokerStarsUpdate.exe, holdemmanager.exe and HMHud.exe in C:\Program Files\RVG Software\HoldemManager (Program Files (x86) for the 64bit version) although holdemmanager.exe should already be set to run as admin by default.

Try creating a new folder on your computer such as C:\StarsHands and C:\StarsTourneys then configure PokerStars to save the hands/results here in their Options > Instant Hand History menu and setup HM1 to Auto Import from here.

Please update to the latest/final version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.14.02.exe

If you continue to have problems there is nothing else we can do since we no longer support this software so you should consider trying HM2. If you have not tried it recently you should be able to install the latest update and activate a new 30 day trial. If you have any problems with the trial let us know and we can extend the trial for you manually.