PDA

View Full Version : Total hours played supported in HM2?

Jarppe
11-18-2014, 08:36 AM
Hi,

Tried to find stat that would really say how many hours I have played during year overall so that I could check what sort of $/h I have had postrakeback. I can get some sort of idea by searching format I have played most in "Tournament results" report which separates all game formats and buyin levels, but that is obviously still lower than real total time.

Tried to also google about this, but most topics are old and saying there is bugs in this area. So what is current situation? Is there way for me to see total played hours accurately?

Patvs
11-18-2014, 06:40 PM
For cashgames, you can add Minutes Played / or Time Played as a stat to any Report.

For tournaments, these stats are flawed. (they don't properly take into account the time if you multi-table). What you should do instead: set the date range filter to the date range you'd like to use. (for example 'this year'). And click on the golden trophy icon (next to the 'marked hands' button).

This will show you the total duration, hourly rate and average duration.
(you can also add the stats Tourney Time Played and Duration in Hours to any tournament report)

kejkun
07-29-2015, 11:28 AM
(you can also add the stats Tourney Time Played and Duration in Hours to any tournament report)

Why does this stat not sum up? Winnings for example sum up, but these stats are not.

udbrky
07-29-2015, 06:06 PM
This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve.

The assigned internal ticket # on this issue is HM-6180

I have added your email address to the ticket so we can notify you once we have fixed it.