PDA

View Full Version : Can't get Live Tracking on Pokerstars to work

abadguy
11-11-2014, 07:07 AM
Hello, as title says, I can't get the Live Tracking feature of HM2 to work with Pokerstars.it. I have the latest version, and I followed the instructions to get it working, chat on everything, default theme (mercury), at least 4 lines visible with nothing covering the chat, also I'm following steps 2, 3, 6, 7, 8 and 9 from here (http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/2171/How+Do+I+get+Street-by-Street+HUD+to+work%3F) but I can't get it to work. I tried on SnG tourn and on cash 6max games.
I'm haven't changed any particular settings in HM2 it's a fresh install, only thing I did is changing the default 2.0 HUD with one downloaded from the HUD repository of this site overwriting when asked the various popups etc.

Is there anything else I can do before giving up? :confused:

udbrky
11-11-2014, 09:01 PM
I have escalated your issue to our 2nd level support techs and they will respond to your email as soon as possible.

Sarek
11-12-2014, 06:12 PM
Key is:

default theme (mercury)

This means you have PS client 7,
but Live tracking works on client 6 only (so far)

abadguy
11-15-2014, 10:14 AM
Key is:

This means you have PS client 7,
but Live tracking works on client 6 only (so far)

thank you for your explanation, what should I do? downgrade my client (don't even know if it's possible) or wait for an HM2 upgrade?

Sarek
11-15-2014, 10:27 AM
Both.
Client downgrade IS possible.
Press Settings - see last item in the list there

DuckTheRig
02-13-2015, 10:12 AM
Is this issue resolved for PS 7 client?

Sarek
02-13-2015, 12:35 PM
Live tracking works with Client7 - but only on "old-fashioned" table themes.
On Mercury - does not.

C.Vianna
04-02-2015, 10:44 PM
Do u have an ETA on Mercury Theme ?

Thanks.

fozzy71
04-03-2015, 09:51 AM
Do u have an ETA on Mercury Theme ?

Thanks.

There are no short-term plans to add live tracking support for this theme but we have documented the issue to track the popularity of the request for future consideration.

The assigned internal ticket # on this issue is HM-8585

I have added your email address to the ticket so we can notify you if/when we have implemented it.

ra_raa11
04-10-2015, 07:09 AM
Hi Fozzy

I too use Mercury table and find it frustrating the live tracking isn't working on the new client. Please add my email to the ticket so I can be informed when this has been fixed.

Get the ball rolling!! :)

fozzy71
04-10-2015, 09:34 AM
Hi Fozzy

I too use Mercury table and find it frustrating the live tracking isn't working on the new client. Please add my email to the ticket so I can be informed when this has been fixed.

Get the ball rolling!! :)

Adding live tracking for a new theme is a major undertaking so there is no eta for when/if this will be done at this time. For now you will need to use one of themes that was supported in PSv6. I have added your email address to the ticket so we can notify you if/when we have added live tracking support for this new theme.