PDA

View Full Version : ipoker hud not updating as hands are played

maxpower
11-09-2014, 02:13 AM
i hve checked the hand histories and they seem to be importing ok. all the info is there. i noticed erlier that i had plaayed with the same player for 30 mins with out his hud stats updating. his hud stayed on 56 hands. they were showing in his database however. i was playing speed poker. most hands were 4 handed. my hud is set up to show hands with only 4 players for this and only 5 with 5 players etc. his hud would appear as 56 hands whatever the no of plyer t the tblewhile my database was still showing more. i just installed the latest holdem manager but it didnt help. plese help me. thnks

maxpower
11-09-2014, 02:15 AM
it was happening with other players too. only updating one hand however for approx every ten played.

fozzy71
11-09-2014, 11:01 AM
I don't think those number of player filters work properly on fast-fold games because we have no way to know if the same people in the last hand are still at your table and the last hand you played/fast-folded may not have even finished yet.

Please make sure the HUD Settings - HUD Filters:
[x] mix fast and non-fast hands
[x] mix hands from other limits
are both checked.

Make sure the HUD Settings > General Settings > Common Settings > [ ] 'Use session stats' is disabled.

Make sure that the HUD Settings > General Settings > Common Settings > Min hands: is set to '0'.

Make sure that the HUD Settings > Stat Appearance > Min samples: is set to '0' for each and every stat in your HUD if your issue is missing stats.

Make sure that your HUD Settings > HUD Filters are all set to '2 to 10' and that both check box options under Filter by limits are checked [x].

Make sure the HUD Settings > Tournament Filters are all set to '1 to 81+'. Changing these filters to anything other than their default settings will make the HUD Stats change drastically based on the number of players at the table and/or their stack sizes in tournaments.

If that doesn't fix the issues, please reproduce the problem and attach a screen shot - How to Take a Screen Shot in Windows (http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm) - showing the HUD, the Report for one of the selected players with the problems, and pictures of the HUD Filters and Tournament Filters and attach a log file as explained in this FAQ - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/1921/How+Do+I+Send+a+Log+File+to+Holdem+Manager+Support %3F