PDA

View Full Version : Conflict between HUD and betpot ahk script

Xikon
12-22-2008, 03:01 AM
Hello, i was trying to use betpot script on party and it seems to not work. Later i figured that was some kind of conflict with HM HUD. Every time it is open betpot script doesnt work and when i close it works fine.

Anyone know what is it and how to resolve it??

sorry if thats in the wrong session.

Al1
12-22-2008, 10:28 AM
Hello, i was trying to use betpot script on party and it seems to not work. Later i figured that was some kind of conflict with HM HUD. Every time it is open betpot script doesnt work and when i close it works fine.

Anyone know what is it and how to resolve it??

sorry if thats in the wrong session.

I use the betpot script but on PS without issues. What are your issues?

Xikon
12-22-2008, 02:08 PM
the issue is that i think HUD is doing something on table screen that blocks betpot script to work.

i searched everywhere to see if someone got the same issue as me but didnt find anything. very weird.

Al1
12-22-2008, 04:49 PM
the issue is that i think HUD is doing something on table screen that blocks betpot script to work.

i searched everywhere to see if someone got the same issue as me but didnt find anything. very weird.

Have you tried to ask the question directly to _dave_ (if it's his script you use?) here: http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/45/software/betpot-ahk-stars-party-ipoker-ftp-crypto-prima-379/

Will ask morny if there is some conflicts between betpot, HM and Party too.

Escalated to morny (Support), he will answere asap.

Xikon
12-22-2008, 07:40 PM
thank you, i will ask him