PDA

View Full Version : some questions

zealand
11-08-2014, 01:28 PM
Hi yah all.

I have been away from online poker a few years but decided to give it a go again.

1. Hypotetically. .lets say a friend of mine sent me a list of 2000000 hands at a certain stake at stars since he is moving up. How do i upload this list to hm cloud since there arent a specific hero. Can this be done at hm cloud or hmm2 or is it only pt4 that has this "anonymous hand history option"?

2. Does hm cloud work without issues running multitables at ps zoom?

3. I had an old licence on hm plus leakbuster both the email used when regging and The computor i had it installed in are long gone..is There any way you can leta me access it. Please pm me for further discussion regarding this.

grind on

Peter

fozzy71
11-08-2014, 02:39 PM
1 - This is against the terms of service at all the networks we support to use hands in your database you did not play yourself. You run the risk of your account being closed and/or funds being seized by the site if you do this. HM Cloud will not import these hands.

2 - The recent stars updates broke the Zoom HUD in HM2 and HM Cloud. HM2 has been patched but HM Cloud has not yet been patched. This should be resolved in the next HM Cloud update but I don't have an ETA for when it will be released.

3 - PM's are disabled on the forums. Please email your account details and questions to sales@holdemmanager.com