PDA

View Full Version : license problem

quitapenas
11-07-2014, 12:22 AM
Hello.
I'm using HM2 latest versión 2.0.0.8227 on Windows 7.
I have no antivirus or firewall software. Just the Windows firewall.
I play only in Pokerstars.
I always log on as administrator to run HM2 and Pokerstars.
I've been using HM2 for a while. About 3 days ago it stopped working with this message:

We could not validate your license with the license server.
The HUD cannot be displayed until the license problem is resolved.

I believe I didn't change any configuration in my system recently.
I tried re-entering my license number and I got this message:

The license server could not be contacted. Make sure your computer is connected to the internet.

Thanks...

udbrky
11-07-2014, 05:05 PM
There is an issue with something blocking your connection to our server. This is most likely antivirus/firewall or proxy settings.

Do you have AV/FW installed but not running or is there none installed?

Even if you do not have a Proxy set up, programs can change the setting, so please follow these steps no matter what setting you use.

Please see this FAQ for more information:
http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/881/I+Can+Not+Activate+or+Register+Holdem+Manager#prox y

If there is still an issue, please use the steps at the bottom of the FAQ to enable the Licensing Logging, and send us a log file - support@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread.

microlabig
11-19-2014, 01:12 PM
Здравствуйте, меня зовут Игорь.
Я хотел купить у вас Holder Manager Pro ($99). Но у меня возникли несколько вопросов:
1) На какой срок (как долго) действительна данная лицензия?
2) Могу ли я обновляться с данной лицензией?
3) У меня есть ноутбук и персональный компьютер. Я хотел установить сразу на два устройства. Одной лицензии достаточно будет?
Заранее спасибо.

-------

Hello, my name is Igor. I wanted to buy you Holder Manager Pro ($ 99).
But I'm having a few issues:
1) For how long (how long), this license is valid?
2) Can I upgrade to this license?
3) I have a laptop and a personal computer. I would like to install two devices at once. One license will be enough?
Thanks in advance.

fozzy71
11-20-2014, 02:41 PM
Здравствуйте, меня зовут Игорь.
Я хотел купить у вас Holder Manager Pro ($99). Но у меня возникли несколько вопросов:
1) На какой срок (как долго) действительна данная лицензия?
2) Могу ли я обновляться с данной лицензией?
3) У меня есть ноутбук и персональный компьютер. Я хотел установить сразу на два устройства. Одной лицензии достаточно будет?
Заранее спасибо.

-------

Hello, my name is Igor. I wanted to buy you Holder Manager Pro ($ 99).
But I'm having a few issues:
1) For how long (how long), this license is valid?
2) Can I upgrade to this license?
3) I have a laptop and a personal computer. I would like to install two devices at once. One license will be enough?
Thanks in advance.

1 - It is valid for the life of the software - EULA - Hold'Em Manager's End User License Agreement (http://www.holdemmanager.com/end-user-license-agreement)

2 - You can later upgrade it to include the pro stakes version of Omaha Manager 2 for $64.99 - Upgrade HoldEm Manager, Omaha Manager and other HM Apps! (http://www.holdemmanager.com/store/upgrade-holdem-manager.php)

3 - The same code can be used on 2 pc's that you own at once and can be reset as often as needed.

microlabig
11-21-2014, 06:19 AM
Big thanks for information!

fozzy71
11-21-2014, 10:07 AM
You are very welcome. Good luck at the tables. If you have any further questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.