PDA

View Full Version : Tilt Breaker

rounder3989
11-04-2014, 05:31 AM
Since neither the Holdem Manager Support nor the Tilt Breaker Support is answering any of my E-Mails, I am gonna post this issue here.

I purchased TiltBreaker a week ago with my HoldemManager account for $49. I got 2 License Keys for Tilt Breaker Unibet and TiltBreaker Ipoker even though I did purchase Tilt Breaker for Pokerstars. Anyway neither of the license keys do work. When I enter the Holdemmanager License key in TiltBreaker I get the message saying: License not valid.

Who am I supposed to contact with this issue? E-Mail support apparently did not work.

Thanks

fozzy71
11-04-2014, 11:43 AM
I do not see any recent emails in our system about tiltbreaker from your email address for this forum account but I do not have access to the tiltbreaker email system if that is who you sent an email to.

You should have received another license from Tilt Breaker directly. Typically it will show up within 6-12 hours. If you did not receive it please email sales@tiltbreaker.com

*We just contacted the TiltBreaker developer to look into why you might not have got the follow up email with the new/proper code you paid for. He should be in touch soon with you via email.