PDA

View Full Version : Semi technical - semi "sales" directed question. Help needed.

user9024
10-29-2014, 07:23 AM
Today i received a nice little offer to extend my expired trial, and though i already decided to stay with HM2 (buy it with the NoteCaddy) over the PT4 i'm still having a thing to fix yet. So, for more than for two monthes i'm having a trouble storing my hands history in my pokerstars hands history folder. I was only running PT4 in the trial mode and the HM2, and never used a purge sort of options from any of this software. Also i have plenty of HDD free space and options in the pokerstars client are set to save the maximum hands history. The directory is granted with admin privelegies as well, and no other than english pathes too - i.e. "C:\Handshistory\Username".

Has anyone experienced the same problem and found a solution or probably you just could suggest me your thoughts on this? Just now i reinstalled my poker software on the other machine and trying to see if the problem will appear again there (no PT4 though).

And a question to the Sales departament. When the trial extending offer expires, or will it be still viable in the foreseeable future?

fozzy71
10-29-2014, 11:22 AM
Today i received a nice little offer to extend my expired trial, and though i already decided to stay with HM2 (buy it with the NoteCaddy) over the PT4 i'm still having a thing to fix yet. So, for more than for two monthes i'm having a trouble storing my hands history in my pokerstars hands history folder. I was only running PT4 in the trial mode and the HM2, and never used a purge sort of options from any of this software. Also i have plenty of HDD free space and options in the pokerstars client are set to save the maximum hands history. The directory is granted with admin privelegies as well, and no other than english pathes too - i.e. "C:\Handshistory\Username".

Has anyone experienced the same problem and found a solution or probably you just could suggest me your thoughts on this? Just now i reinstalled my poker software on the other machine and trying to see if the problem will appear again there (no PT4 though).

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31) or if it was auto-imported with 7283+ it would be in \HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\MM\DD.

PT4 does the same thing but they use a different folder which you can see here - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/2971/Transfer+PokerTracker+4+hands+to+Holdem+Manager+2

And a question to the Sales departament. When the trial extending offer expires, or will it be still viable in the foreseeable future?

We can not answer any sales related questions on the forums and our sales team does not work the forums regularly. Please email your account details and questions to sales@holdemmanager.com

user9024
10-30-2014, 10:00 AM
Thanks a lot!

fozzy71
10-30-2014, 11:33 AM
You are very welcome. Good luck at the tables. If you have any further questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.