PDA

View Full Version : Tournament Summary Import Error

anzhei
10-28-2014, 11:26 AM
Hey there!

Recently I've bought a new laptop and now trying to restore my DB.
Im using Win 7 and Postgres 8.4

I've dowloaded HM2 trial and tried to import my DB.
After an import by means of Import HM1 function in Database menu many errors in Tournament Size tab show up.

I've made a new DB and tried to import hands and tournament histories manually from HMArchive.
Again some tourneys have an appropriate field size but some shows like 18 runners while in reality it was like 2000+ MTTs.

Then I decided to use my HM1 on the new laptop. It works prefectly on the old one with Win XP.

Now I encountered the same issue.
HM1 unable to import files from Tournament Summary folder. It shows up with Import errors and most of the tournements (except for some reason turbo rebuy sats) have inappropriate field size record.

Again creating new DB, DB management tools etc doesnt solve the issue.

I've already sent my HH and TS with HM2 log files to your support. But now my HM1 doesnt work either. And it seems like the problem is on my software/system side.

Any suggestions?

netsrak
10-29-2014, 06:14 AM
I guess the tournaments which cause the problems are older ones where the pokersite later changed the handhistory format so HM no longer supports the old format. You probably need to edit the tournament results manually: http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/2082/Reports+%7B47%7D+Tournaments%7B47%7D+Tournament%7B 47%7D+Tournament+Editor