PDA

View Full Version : Microgaming not importing hands

shaytan
10-26-2014, 04:08 PM
Hello,

I installed 24hpoker(microgaming) and hands are not being imported. I noticed that HH are saved in gameshistory.dat file and not in a folder like on other sites so this might be an issue. I tried autoimport but it's not working, now i set autoimport to import the whole directory C:\Microgaming\Poker\24hpokerMPP and it's not working. I have time adjustment on auto detect. I tried putting gameshistory.dat file in a folder and set that folder to auto import but it's also not working.

Thanks for answers

fozzy71
10-27-2014, 10:16 AM
Make sure the poker client and hand histories are both in English. If it is not, you need to change it in the Lobby Options or reinstall the software and choose English.

Uncheck "Include Subfolders" in the Site Setup Auto Import Folder settings.

Move the gamehistory.dat file from the poker client folder to your \hm2archive folder and import it via Import From File(s).

Try a new session with auto-import. A new handhistory file should be generated.

If you continue to have problems please zip up and email the problem hand histories with details of the issue you are experiencing or a link to the relevant thread and send it to hm2support@holdemmanager.com

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth e.g C:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31 or if it was auto-imported with v7283+ it would be in C:\HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\MM\DD.

When sending any hand history files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is too big to attach to an email please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox or filedropper and send us the download link.

shaytan
10-27-2014, 10:56 AM
Thanks now I made some progress but there's still a problem.

My hands are imported now and my HUD is working and my lobby is in English and I did the steps above. BUT

1. It shows always the same and totally different tournament buy in($11) that I played and ev line is not working
2. No matter if I win or loose it says I lost
3. Active session is not working until I restart HM, then all hands are there but not during my session
4. There was no new folder crated in C:\HM2Archive and I have set it to be

My auto import is C:\Microgaming\Poker\24hpokerMPP without subfolders and time adjustment is on auto detect.

Thanks for help

if you think you can help me right away great but otherwise I'll send this to support as you said

fozzy71
10-27-2014, 11:43 AM
Thanks now I made some progress but there's still a problem.

My hands are imported now and my HUD is working and my lobby is in English and I did the steps above. BUT

1. It shows always the same and totally different tournament buy in($11) that I played and ev line is not working
2. No matter if I win or loose it says I lost
3. Active session is not working until I restart HM, then all hands are there but not during my session
4. There was no new folder crated in C:\HM2Archive and I have set it to be

My auto import is C:\Microgaming\Poker\24hpokerMPP without subfolders and time adjustment is on auto detect.

Thanks for help

if you think you can help me right away great but otherwise I'll send this to support as you said

1 - See this FAQ - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/50/Hand+Importing+%7B47%7D+Tourney+Defaults

2 - You will need to edit the results as Microgaming does not write summary files - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/2082/Reports+%7B47%7D+Tournaments%7B47%7D+Tournament%7B 47%7D+Tournament+Editor

3 - The Auto Detect Site Time Adjustment Offset does not work on all sites for all time zones. You need to make sure it is correct by comparing the hand Time column in the Reports > Overall or Sessions report to your windows clock time and if it is not correct you need to adjust it manually as instructed above.

4 - For the microgaming .dat hand histories the files only get archived after they are a certain size (15MB+ I think) and have not been modified in a certain amount of time.