PDA

View Full Version : Questions

TheEdzyProjekt
12-21-2008, 10:25 PM
I have been using HEM for SNG's and I would like to have the stats set so that the hands played start over for every SNG I play. It seems to keep recording the hands tracked, so that if I have played with a certain person before than it will already have hands tracked before we begin. They start over if I double click on them, but then I would have to double click everyone's name every time for every tournament I play. Is there a way to change this in settings so I don't have to do all this extra clicking?

Also some times when a new game opens one players stats won't be there because its stacked on top of someone's stats and I have to move it around. Why is it doing this? Is the HEM confused because I am in a different spot in every SNG? I play at Ongame so I can't sit in the same seat every time? What should I do?

morny
12-22-2008, 05:48 PM
Its not possible to invert the stats to show the session stats rather than total stats, very few people use it this way and normally have total stats and switch to see session stats so it wouldnt be wise to switch it so youll need to double click to see the session stats