PDA

View Full Version : Ongame essentially not supported

piv
12-21-2008, 08:35 PM
Hi guys,

Don't mean to be slanderous but this is just how it is. You claim ongame is a supported network but with all the hand importing issues, in reality it simply isn't feasible to use HEM as day to day tracking software; it's just too unreliable. I've followed all your instructions outlined in other threads/faqs/etc but the fact of the matter remains that importing hands is so sporadic that it's impossible to live with.

Can you please both

a. issue myself and another friend with a refund, and more importantly
b. make it clear to your other customers the issues surrounding importing hands from ongame before they purchase your software.

If you don't want this on your forums you can delete it and sort this out via pm/email but I at least want a refund.

WotaWaster
12-21-2008, 08:49 PM
My sentiments exactly.
I play full time and have had a miserable time over the past few weeks trying to get HEM to function properly. I have read FAQs, downloaded new versions and even had 2 more technically savvy friends attmept to get it to function on Ongame and nothing has helped.

I have finally given up and gone to purchse PT3 and agree that a refund is in order.

Al1
12-22-2008, 10:21 AM
Escalated to Roy (Programmer), he will answere asap.

r0bb3d
12-22-2008, 11:59 PM
Hello,

I just started playing on ongame today (tower gaming) and noticed during first session that there are serious issues with importing hand histories.

Some hands are not imported at all or some are imported after a huge delay (10 minutes or more). It seems like the import is importing totally random hands. Also because the import fails on certain tables for an extended period, the HUD disappears on these tables because HM probably believes the table is not active anymore.

I use HM 1.07, latest version. My database is brandnew, created it yesterday.

Please keep me posted in this thread or via e-mail. I can't live with this problem for too long, as I really depend on HM to monitor my sessions etc.

Also, if Ongame's weird HH format is screwing you guys over, maybe it will help if I and other people who have this problem start mailing their Ongame skins or Ongame directly asking for improvement in their software?

piv
12-23-2008, 12:58 AM
I've reverted to pt2 and pahud for the meantime. I believe in the last year I've only had a handful of hands that got scrambled by the ongame client that couldn't be imported, and it works like poker tracking software should.

I'll even offer to look at your importing code, I can't see any harm since it doesn't work.

Another thing that tilts the hell out of me and often occurs DURING a hand is villain stats will disappear, which is plain retarded when I'm 8+ tabling.

loco
12-23-2008, 01:20 AM
Yes, we need ongame support really bad. I mean all we ask is that you download a skin, open six tables and try to multibable. Play 5 cent 10 cent, and you will see the nightmare we are going through. I tilted off about a dime when my hud kept disappearing and it never updates when new players show up.