PDA

View Full Version : Red Flag isn't an effective notification

_Loki_
10-19-2014, 07:44 AM
I think the Red Flag notification should be repositioned or even better totally redesigned

SUGGESTION:- When there is an alert...
[1] It should appear on the HM2 home page next to the graph where ads for HM products/upgrades appear
[2] If you can't do that then at least make the Red Flag "throb" [but frankly who bothers looking down at the bottom bar?]

This was posted today by a user:-
I didn't have time settings adjusted properly, and my auto-center options were wrong (changed it to always autocenter) and it works now.

For some reason I didn't see the Alert Viewer mentioned in any of the Zoom HUD problems threads so I thought I'll point it out here. There's this flag thing at the bottom right of your screen and if you click on it you can see what's causing the problems.

I was using HM2 for TWO years before I realised that Red Flag thing on the bottom bar had information attached to it if it's "clicked" - I couldn't even tell you how long the Red Flag has been part of the interface. Two weeks? Two months? One year?

I wonder how much support effort could have been saved by making these flag notices more obvious?

Happy Sunday all

gbtl
10-19-2014, 09:41 AM
at the very least, it should be included in the FAQ IMO