PDA

View Full Version : Tournament buyin pop up...

Polar_Bears
03-06-2011, 04:35 PM
I am confused as the the functionality of "Automatic handle Tournament Buyin popup" When I open a tourney lobby in FT, and this is activated, sometimes it handles the registration for me completely, and functions the way it should (I assume), other times I have to click on the "Register Now" button and "then" it finishes the registration for me. I can't find any consistancy on why most of the time I still have to click on "Register Now" and other times it just does everything for me. Under the Opening/Closing screen under Tournaments, I have all 5 boxes check marked as my defaults.

Thoughts?

Thanks!

Polar_Bears
03-06-2011, 04:40 PM
A great example of this is I just went to reg for the $5 daily double...Daily A when I double clicked on it in the lobby, auto registered and closed it all back down for me....when I double click on Daily B, I have to click on Register Now, it handles the buyin in, then I have to manually close the tourney lobby again.

Polar_Bears
03-07-2011, 03:18 AM
I put this in the wrong thread if you could move it too TNFT

Fool
03-08-2011, 12:25 PM
I've seen examples of this in a few cases. Are you stacking/overlapping tables in XP? It can also happen in high lag situtations. Does this machine meet the reccomened specs for multi-tablers:

Operating System: Windows Vista®, or Windows 7®
Processor: Intel® Core™ Duo 2.5 Ghz or equivalent
Memory: 4GB
Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce® 9500GT or equivalent

If none of this applies send a copy of the following files to support@alxsoftware.com and I'll check them over for errors:

1) Your TNFTLog and TNFTConfigAutoLoad files. You will find them in C:\Program Files\TableNinjaFT

2) A screen shot of the table with your HUD displayed. See instructions at How to make screenhot? Taking screenshots is fast and free. No software to download (http://www.iopus.com/guides/screenshot.htm). Please send the screen shot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.

Polar_Bears
03-08-2011, 12:57 PM
I tile the tables on 2 24" flat HD panels
Not sure I would suffer from Lag situations as I have 20meg service

Intel Core 2 Duo CPU E6850 @ 3.00 GHz 3.00 GHz
8 GB of memory
Windows 7 64 bit OS
NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT :(

Fool
03-08-2011, 02:00 PM
This should be enough of a machine to multi-table with TableNinja. As you add other software though things do slow down. Try disabling the options I listed in your other thread. Usually those tweaks are enough to smooth out any high lag situtations. By lag I don't mean your net connection as its more than sufficient. I mean temporary resource usage spikes.