PDA

View Full Version : Improvement on Live tracking

A.Cab
10-18-2014, 07:47 AM
The Live Tracking feature, 'Line Taken' stat and Street-by-street HUD are simply great features of invaluable help for multitabling and MTT. But the table has to be small? Come on, please, I can hardly believe it's difficult to allow Live Tracking to work with any table size.

It`s top priority to me. Does anyone feel the same? The actual restrictions are dissapointing.

Thanks

fozzy71
10-18-2014, 02:51 PM
The limitations are caused by the method we use to read the chat box. Unfortunately this is the only method that our developers could actually get to work. If there was a better way to implement it that was easier for the developers to implement, and that worked universally at all sites, without having to read the chat box we might consider improving it. It isn't a wise use of our developers time to put all this work into adding it for just for the one betting line stat and street by street HUD functionality when their time could be better spent fixing issues and adding new features that would help a wider portion of our customer base.

A.Cab
10-19-2014, 03:07 PM
I agree to some extent, but the point is that there's a great feature and it's left half developed and then abandoned. No problem using the chat box, it is there for large table sizes as well. Fixing issues is top priority, sure, but implementing new features instead of improving the ones existing is not the best practice, imho.