PDA

View Full Version : Fails to import all hands

porrpappan
03-06-2011, 01:36 PM
Hello. Like a month ago my HEM started to act a bit weird. The HUD works fine and so on but it doesnt import all hands. Feks I just finished a minisession where I won 4 buyins but when Im lokking in the "sessions" menu and the Graf it tells me I´m 1 BI down. When I try to search for hands in the "Hands" menu I cant find some of the ones I´m looking for, mostly 100bb + pots both winning and loosings.

I play BOSS SVENSKA SPEL

I use Win 7 and this started when I had one of the 11.05 updates. Have updated twice to the newest update but it still doesnt work properly. Any suggestions what to do?

Sarek
03-06-2011, 04:29 PM
set time filter to All hands,
set game filter to All games
and manually CLEAR your FILTER (even though it may seem no filter is selected)
then press Refresh

porrpappan
03-06-2011, 04:39 PM
set time filter to All hands,
set game filter to All games
and manually CLEAR your FILTER (even though it may seem no filter is selected)
then press Refresh

TY for quick answer, Tried it but It´s still the same :confused: Could the problem be that my boss-skin doesnt save all hands properly to my PC?

porrpappan
03-06-2011, 07:52 PM
http://forumbilder.se/images/8d2011124901Acb18.jpg

Hard to see here casue Im very bad at editing pics but in the HUD (the black box just under "full ring") its said Ive played 47 hands and that im up $842 but the HEM program reports 21 hands and only 7.50 up. I tried the tip with reseting all filters but no help there :confused:

Patvs
03-07-2011, 12:17 AM
Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

Try creating a new empty database and reimport your hands.

Which SQL version are you using?
What type of date formatting is your computer using?
M/d/yyyy, d/M/yyyy?

porrpappan
03-09-2011, 10:53 AM
no help with new DB. Im running PostgreSQL 8.4.1 if I found it out right. Quite weird problem anyhow because it worked 100% perfectly and just one day it started to act strange :eek:

Patvs
03-09-2011, 06:13 PM
email us a recent BOSS SVENSKA SPEL handhistory to support@holdemmanager.com

The handhistory is fully in English, and is NOT using a weird date formatting? (for example by using your computers local date formatting)