PDA

View Full Version : Party Poker HUD Problem

seto18
12-21-2008, 12:14 AM
Hi, I am having trouble running my HUD on PP. The stats are scattered randomly and after correcting them by dragging them to the appropriate spots, it resets again.. Its quite annoying when I'm multi-tabling. I started using poker tracker and ace hud for awhile because of this. Is there a patch that fixes this?

-Chris

Al1
12-21-2008, 10:16 AM
First, upgrade your version: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.07beta.exe

Then, be sure that you use correctly the "Seating Preferences..."

Also, when all is configured correctly, can you right click on the "Table Manager" icon near the clock and choose "Save Positions".

PresidenteRJ
12-23-2008, 12:07 PM
Hi Al1, I'm having a similar problem on PP, but I'm not using any seating preferences on PP or HM. Should I select a seat on both softwares to fix it?

Thanks in advance!

BTW, I'm already running HM 1.07.

morny
12-23-2008, 03:08 PM
So you sit in a different seat on most tables or do you sit in the same seat?

PresidenteRJ
12-23-2008, 03:49 PM
So you sit in a different seat on most tables or do you sit in the same seat?

First option, Morny. I don't have a seating preference.

Example: when 4-tabling, I can be on seat 1 on table 1, 3 on table 2, 1 on table 3 and 6 on table 4. HUD will work correctly for all villains, but if I try to move my stats to the correct seats, all windows will have their stats moved.

Should I select a seat in PP and HM in order to correct it?

Thanks again for helping!

Al1
12-24-2008, 08:53 AM
First option, Morny. I don't have a seating preference.

Example: when 4-tabling, I can be on seat 1 on table 1, 3 on table 2, 1 on table 3 and 6 on table 4. HUD will work correctly for all villains, but if I try to move my stats to the correct seats, all windows will have their stats moved.

Should I select a seat in PP and HM in order to correct it?

Thanks again for helping!

Can you check if "Fix my stats position" is checked or unchecked in "HUD Options => Player Preferences". Uncheck it for all your HUDs and try to play a little to see if it change something.

Yes, it will be good if you can use a preferred seat. Set it in Party lobby and in HM.