PDA

View Full Version : Creating automatic notes with betsizing info

haman
10-11-2014, 04:32 PM
When I open notes for specific player, I can see that NoteCaddy creates automatic notes like:

Under The Gun pf: Open Raise: f: Fold | lose on 84Q w

I would like to have automatic note like this:

Under The Gun pf: Open Raise 3x & Fold to 9x 3bet from CO

Is it possible to do?

If yes: how?
If no: please implement it.

thanks a lot.

sreticentv
10-11-2014, 08:31 PM
You can see if the available variables meet your needs NoteCaddy Variables - Assaultware Wiki (http://wiki.assaultware.com/NoteCaddy-Variables.ashx)
If they do not then the filters in the action sequences will allow you to make a note for any scenario Filtering player actions - Assaultware Wiki (http://wiki.assaultware.com/Filtering-player-actions.ashx)

haman
10-13-2014, 07:32 PM
1) I tried to do that with $flopbetaspotfraction but then realised I want to have exact betsizing in BBs. not just 1/4, 1/3, 1/2, 3/4, over.

2) I am trying to find out how to do it with filtering action sequences. I see you could have more sequences in 1 definition but there is just 1 description, so I dont know how to affect creating of note with exact betsizing.
EDIT: I just found an advice from your site: If you need more specific fractions, then you should use action sequences with pot bet ratio filtering and write it as a fraction into the definition's description. - So how to create that fraction? where is the field?

3) I see you have a $pfraiseinbigblinds variable, that's nice, but It would be the most convenient to have also variables for cbetting amount for every street like $fcbetinbigblinds etc.

sreticentv
10-14-2014, 08:28 AM
There are filters in the action sequence for percent of the pot, percent of stack, etc. They are not fractions but decimals can be used like 25% = 1/4 etc

haman
10-14-2014, 08:51 AM
I read Making a definition covering open raising - Assaultware Wiki (http://wiki.assaultware.com/Making-a-definition-covering-open-raising.ashx), there is OpenRaise4x sequence, I realised
I could add new sequence OpenRaise3x, but did not understood how could I set the text fraction "4x" or "3x" to be added into note.

What I am trying to do is to produce notes with different betsizing information with one Note Definition.

:-/

I need to ask again:

It is possible to cover different betsizings with 1 Note Definition? Or I need separate Note Definition for every sizing?

I have NoteCaddy Premium v2.5.0.30

sreticentv
10-14-2014, 05:18 PM
There are infinite possible bet sizes. Trying to cover everything with variables won't make everyone happy/

It is possible to cover different betsizings with 1 Note Definition?

no

Or I need separate Note Definition for every sizing?

yes

haman
10-14-2014, 09:09 PM
Thanks for clarification.

There are infinite possible bet sizes. Trying to cover everything with variables won't make everyone happy/

No, only one variable per street is needed. Similar to $pfraiseinbigblinds for preflop situations. Something like $fcbetinbigblinds for flop cbet, etc.

if you could you implement those variables in next release, it would help found out betsizing leaks. thanks a lot.

Catalyst_Kh
10-14-2014, 10:57 PM
Could you show some hands, where % of the pot is not good enough for postflop bets? As example.