PDA

View Full Version : Layout Badges

nbenitus
10-11-2014, 12:16 PM
Hi!

I am trying to make my custom HUD by adding badges as column and row headers as well as horizontal and vertical lines.

Since badges can only be 32 x 32, I need many badges for a long vertical line. However, when adding many times the same badge, it is displayed once only. Is this desired behavior or a bug?

Also, since I want to add that badges for each opponent, what would be the most efficient way for the badge to appear without a lot of notes?

Thanks in advance!

HossendeHaai
10-11-2014, 12:44 PM
I'd try using different panels as this way is a quite laborious way to do it.

Is this desired behavior or a bug?

It's desired. Having in mind the intended use of badges (a different one than yours), what would be the purpose of having one and the same badge appearing multiple times at the same player?

Also, since I want to add that badges for each opponent, what would be the most efficient way for the badge to appear without a lot of notes?

Use a Color definition with a compiled statistic ranging from 0 to 100.

NoteCaddy Predator
10-11-2014, 12:48 PM
You have to make individual prefixes for each of these badges and then add them as prefixed badge to your HUD.

Regarding the second part of your question, you could make a definition that counts "post BB" as success (everyone has to post the BB in the first hand). You should check "Do not take notes for missed opportunities" in this note-definition. The individual badges you make then with color-definitions.

nbenitus
10-11-2014, 03:06 PM
Thank you to both of you!

HossendeHaai, I heard multiple panels are very hard to work with.

NoteCaddy Predator, I am unsure about what you mean.

Let's say I want to make three lines: - - -

Do I need three badges? (Line1, Line2, Line3)

NoteCaddy Predator
10-11-2014, 03:20 PM
Well, you probably will need more than 3 badges :o

Let's take for example a vertical line:

the images for the badges can be at max 32 pixels wide. You will need to add so much of these badges to your HUD until it covers the desired space. You would f.e. make 4 badges with the images of the format 3x32 pixels and and 4 different prefixes. Then you add each of these to your HUD as prefixed badges.

nbenitus
10-11-2014, 03:25 PM
That's what I thought. There is no easier way right?

I am getting ready for 40 badges :)

NoteCaddy Predator
10-11-2014, 03:27 PM
Can't think of another way to get this done :D