PDA

View Full Version : CaddyScatter Not Showing

phaze3131
10-07-2014, 08:59 PM
my caddy scatter is not showing for people I have huge samples for, yes its enabled, yes I redid my database. Still don't have any caddy scatter.

thanks for any help

sreticentv
10-08-2014, 05:38 PM
Do they show any notes or is it just the scatter missing? Are you referring to the main scatter graph when you hover over the notes icon or the ones for individual definitions?

phaze3131
10-09-2014, 11:27 PM
yea all notes show, just no scatter plot graph like it used to. I have tons of hands on people and I hover over cbet and no graph.

I want the graph, its the main reason I purchased this.

sreticentv
10-10-2014, 06:56 PM
My apologies for the inconvenience. Please submit a log file How to make logs and send it to support - Assaultware Wiki (http://wiki.assaultware.com/How-to-make-logs-and-send-it-to-support.ashx)
You would just need to turn on logging then open up the notes popup for a player who gets no scatter via the replayer

phaze3131
10-11-2014, 12:19 AM
getting some weird reply saying the email should not be sent in.

anyway here is the compressed log files

deleted by mod

thanks

sreticentv
10-11-2014, 08:30 PM
I will look at these logs and reply to the email. The auto reply was not applicable to you as logs are considered private and don't need to be posted.

phaze3131
10-12-2014, 06:09 PM
I will look at these logs and reply to the email. The auto reply was not applicable to you as logs are considered private and don't need to be posted.

ok thanks

where are the logs supposed to show at, think I'm just confused what is going on here.

Do they show below the notes? above? to the side? Can you show me an example of where it is supposed to be?

phaze3131
10-14-2014, 09:20 PM
anyway to get the scatter plots to show, its why I purchased this expensive software. Right now I'm just sending emails to someone playing games having me send logs with cut offs, it's pretty annoying.

sreticentv
10-15-2014, 06:02 AM
From the last email

I could try to help you via team viewer as well to ensure that I get a completed log. Can you send me a time/time zone you'd be available tomorrow, Wednesday?

That was sent 2.5 hours prior to this post. I'm not sure how offering to help via team viewer is playing games