PDA

View Full Version : Notes missing in notes popup

rktnan
10-05-2014, 02:00 PM
Hi, some customs notes are being created, as it appears in Player Note History, but not showing in Notes Popup, HM2 and Notecaddy already updated to .8219.
Any ideas what could be causing this?

Thanks in advance

sreticentv
10-06-2014, 12:47 PM
There could be "show in the notes popup" disabled for it or there could be requirements in the "advanced" tab that are not being met. Furthermore the notes popup only shows 10 notes by default that are sorted as described here

Grouping, sorting, and organizing notes - Assaultware Wiki (http://wiki.assaultware.com/Grouping-sorting-and-organizing-notes.ashx)

rktnan
10-06-2014, 10:04 PM
"show in the notes popup" is abled, for the notes with problems, and they dont have requirements in the "advanced" tab.

Sorry for not being clear, by "Notes popup", I was referring to the window(that has the groupings), that opens for a player, when clicking on the "N"

The problem, is that in some groupings there are missing notes; that I can be sure they are being created as it appears in "Player Note History", and also some of them are showing up when hovering the mouse over the "N", if they happen to be in the "NoteCaddy Top 10"
This was happening before the last recent update already

I already reseted the notes, but it didnt solve the issue

sreticentv
10-07-2014, 06:21 AM
You can add the note to specific popups for faster access. That will make it a lot faster to find the information rather than having to scroll through and click tabs. There is a limit for how much information can be shown in the notes window. Both technical and feasible to actually use