PDA

View Full Version : NoteCaddy not working

Bourbonize
09-29-2014, 08:12 PM
I bought NoteCaddy and entered the serial number. My license says Holdem Premium, so I know it accepted it. In HUD settings I checked Show Caddy Notes and Start Caddy Report on HUD launch. I also downloaded the Update for HM2. But still, nothing. What am I missing??? I'm not getting ANY notes whatsoever???

sreticentv
09-30-2014, 06:36 AM
Try opening the NoteCaddy tab from HM2, running NoteCaddy, and clicking file->reset notes

Bourbonize
09-30-2014, 02:51 PM
I did what you you said it did something for like 15 minutes...downloading notes or something....but it's still not working.

I saw this on another post of yours:
close hm2
run C:\Program Files (x86)\Holdem Manager 2\NoteCaddy.HM2Update.exe
restart hm2

When I did that, it downloads 5 of 5 files and I get an error: Unable to Update! Error: Cannot create a file when that file already exists.

Also, I ran the Log Subscriber and I get this...over and over again:

processing pending inserts. Complete 50270 (then 71, 72, etc...)
starting merge loop with 0 notes

Another other ideas/thoughts?

Thanks

sreticentv
09-30-2014, 07:21 PM
Where are you looking for the notes? Do you have the note icon added in your HUD configuration? Are you using HM2 default popups? Do they appear when you go to tools->player notes and enter a player's name?

In the case where you don't have the note icon in your HUD and aren't using default popups then you should have a look at Grouping, sorting, and organizing notes - Assaultware Wiki (http://wiki.assaultware.com/Grouping-sorting-and-organizing-notes.ashx) which would show you how to add things to your popups.