PDA

View Full Version : Can't import hand history from PokerStars

Anjio
03-05-2011, 01:01 PM
Hi, All!

I downloaded and installed trial version of HoldemManager 1.11.06a with installation pack (including postgreSQL) yesterday .

When I tried to import hands history to HM from pokerstars it didn’t work. During importing files were processing, but hands were not imported and generated import error for every hand.

I have pokerstars client (version 4.386, interface and report language is English).

After this I updated HM to 1.11.06b – nothing changed.
HoldemManager is installed in separate folder on disc C:, Postgree is installed in separate folder on disk C:, hands are stored in separate folder on disk C:. All mentioned above folders have all permissions for all types of users in system. UAC is turned off, FireWall and Antivirus are turned off (COMODO). OS – Windows Vista 32-bit Russian.

Please advise how to solve this.

Best regards

Patvs
03-05-2011, 04:19 PM
Can you attach one of the PokerStars hands here?

Completely UNINSTALL Comodo.
Vista is Update to Service Pack 2, and has ALL .net framework updates installed?

The PokerStars lobby is in English, handhistories are saved in English?
Which date formatting is your computer using? M/d/yyyy (American style), d/M/yyyy (European style)... or is there a special Russian date formatting style?
It's possible PokerStars was using your computer's LOCAL settings. Try changing it to M/d/yyyy (English - United States) and reboot to check if you then can import a NEW PokerStars hand.

Anjio
03-05-2011, 04:46 PM
Hi, Patvs

Vista is SP2
all .net frameworks 3.5 SP1 updated according windows update
Handstories saved in english and pokerstars client is english.
Time, lenguages and region settings were changed to English (USA)

Best regards

Patvs
03-05-2011, 05:37 PM
HoldemManager doesn't support play money tables.
It will only work for real money tables.

Anjio
03-05-2011, 05:57 PM
thnx