PDA

View Full Version : Doesn't show hands to review.

yarish
09-28-2014, 06:45 PM
Hey
I have a problem. Everything is fine (gathers all hands, shows graph, hud, all statistics) beside that it doesn't show any hands in 'Hands' table, so I can't review them. It's just empty.

http://screenshu.com/static/uploads/temporary/zs/f4/5j/o9xinb.jpg

I use Windows XP SP3, newest version of Chrome and adblock is turned off.
How can I fix that?

Thanks in advance.

fozzy71
09-28-2014, 08:07 PM
What site are the hands from? Have you tried to clear the database and import the hands again?

If you continue to have problems please zip up and email the problem hand histories with details of the issue you are experiencing or a link to the relevant thread and send it to hm2support@holdemmanager.com

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth e.g C:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31 or if it was auto-imported with v7283+ it would be in C:\HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\MM\DD.

When sending any hand history files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is too big to attach to an email please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox or filedropper and send us the download link.

yarish
09-29-2014, 04:21 PM
All hands are from PokerStars zoom. Clearing and reimporting doesn't work.
Just sent the email.

fozzy71
10-01-2014, 08:44 AM
All hands are from PokerStars zoom. Clearing and reimporting doesn't work.
Just sent the email.

Did you get a reply to your email? I do not see any emails in our system from the email address associated with this forum account. If you attached the hands to the email and the attachment was bigger than 10 or 15 MB it is possible it didn't make it to our inbox so please upload the zip file to a file hosting site and send an email again with a download link for the hands instead of attaching them.

yarish
10-01-2014, 09:31 AM
I did get a reply.
They said to update it to the latest version (which I did), read FAQ and send email with attached log.txt file. Now I'm waiting for their respond.

Attached zipped file with hands wasn't bigger than 600 KB.

fozzy71
10-01-2014, 10:09 AM
I just stumbled across the email/log now and will take a look at it this afternoon after I catch up some other tasks.

yarish
10-06-2014, 07:38 AM
Hey. Any progress?

fozzy71
10-06-2014, 12:02 PM
I believe I replied to your email but don't recall the specifics as I reply to a lot of emails each day and this has been nearly a week ago now. Did you not receive a reply? Please check your junk/spam inbox as our replies get filtered there by some email providers.

fozzy71
10-06-2014, 12:05 PM
I just remembered the specifics.

This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve.

The assigned internal ticket # on this issue is HC-398: Zoom hands for this player not showing in Analysis > Hands tile

I have added your email address to the ticket so we can notify you once we have fixed it.