PDA

View Full Version : HM1 replayer bug

poker1066
09-24-2014, 11:39 AM
Hi, I have a problem with the replayer in HM1; HUD doesnt appear in it and I dont know what should I do. On the other hand the HUD is working perfectly when Im playing, so Im confuse.

Thanks.

udbrky
09-24-2014, 08:03 PM
It could be an indication that your prefs file was corrupted. These steps will help.

1) Export any custom HUD configs and Copy/Paste your \Config folder before deleting any files as a backup in HUD Options - Player Preferences.
2) Delete your existing HUD Positions files, so HM will rebuild them to default. The location is in 3).
3) Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\pospref.txt, and pospref2.txt, and pospref4.txt.
4) Start HM< Auto Import, Open the Table Manager, and test on a single cash table.

Also, make sure you are running the final version. Please update to this version:

http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.14.02.exe

If you continue to have trouble, we can do a trial for HM2. We no longer support HM1.

netsrak
09-25-2014, 03:58 AM
* The replayer is not working with the Comodo firewall. You need to uninstall it.
If thats not the reason please try the following:.
1. close HM
2. create a backup copy of the file config\holdemmanager.config
3. open the original file in a texteditor like notepad
4. delete the 2 lines with the following settings:
setting name="ReplayerSettings" ...
and
setting name="ReplayerSkinToUse....
5. save and exit
6. restart HM. The lines in the config file will be recreated.
7. check the subfolder replayer skin\default skin of your holdemmanager installation path (default c:\program files(X86)\rvg software\holdemmanager. Does this folder exist and contain files? If not please come back, we need to send you the files.
8. Test the replayer again. If it still doesn't work you need to reinstall HM with a fresh configuration.

poker1066
09-25-2014, 03:19 PM
I reinstall it with that version and now its working.

Thanks a lot.

udbrky
09-25-2014, 06:35 PM
You are very welcome. Thank you for letting us know it solved your problems. It helps us when crafting future replies to other customers with similar problems.

Good luck at the tables. If you have any further questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.