PDA

View Full Version : getting error code 0x00Z2 after the latest update

Hansbanana
12-19-2008, 12:19 AM
I tried the beta also but still the same result.
In another forum i was advied to download and update microsoft framework 3.5 but this didnt help either

Al1
12-19-2008, 09:03 AM
I tried the beta also but still the same result.
In another forum i was advied to download and update microsoft framework 3.5 but this didnt help either

Can you attach a screenshot of the error please?

Hansbanana
12-19-2008, 07:09 PM
this is the screenshot

morny
12-19-2008, 07:13 PM
Have you installed an update recently, looks like it wasnt installed properly

Please backup your config folder and then uninstall Holdem Manager and delete the RVGSoftware folder in C:\Program Files then install the FULL version on www.holdemmanager.net and close HM and then finally install this patch http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.07beta.exe

Hansbanana
12-19-2008, 09:19 PM
Thank you for your help.
I did everything you mentioned and now it seems to work.
The only thing that keeps me from running this program is the serial key which doesnt seem to fit anymore. I already emailed you this and just replied here to tell you that it seems work now.
One last question...
It seems that HM doesnt import every hand cause after doing some research i found out that i played almost 10k of hands and HM seems to miss a couple of hundred hands. Although my BB/100 seems to be abnormally high, which is a little bit suspect.

morny
12-20-2008, 01:58 PM
What site is this for, the only way you can properly check if it missed hands is to create a new database and import your hands manually and then see if there were any errors when the import finishes or if you can narrow it down to a day where you think there were missing hands then email me that days HH and ill look into it, when you get disconnected it often corrupts the HH as if it misses even 1 action during the disconnect then the HH will be incomplete and so HM rejects it so other than its ongame which has other issues theres no known issues with HH with the newest version we know of